Twenty-Two

A couple weeks later, Y/n woke up with Jimin next to her. That note haunted her all night and made her not able to sleep.

Jimin had his left cheek against the white pillow, making his lips pout a bit. His perfectly new blonde locks were fluffed everywhere.

Today was the day that Y/n started her new job. She was going to work at a hair salon, nothing too fancy.

She kissed his cheek, after getting ready.

"I love you baby,"

The boy smiled and snuggled more into the white blankets. Y/n glanced at Jimin one last time before leaving.

She was nervous to start her new job, and leaving Jimin alone. Though he was a big boy, he should be ok.

Just in case, Y/n decided to text Namjoon to check up on Jimin. Do not text and drive :). Then arriving to her work.

Back at the house, Jimin had woken up. A sad pout was plastered on his face once he realized his mommy was gone.

The boy hopped out of bed naked, and went to make some breakfast. His fluffy socks protected his little toes from the cold floor.

"What should I eat today, lil Jimminie?" He pondered, looking at his flat stomach.

He was getting some fluff down there but Y/n loved him no matter what his body looked like. This made Jimin love his body too.

The baby boy picked out some toast with butter, and a glass of chocolate milk. Yum. After eating, he got dressed in a cute baby blue shirt, white shorts, and knee high socks with a matching blue stripe.

The time was now 10:00 am. Still have the rest of the day to waste doing nothing. That was until there was a knock on the door.

Jimin went to answer the door to be then yanked out and blinded. Panic started to run through his body and he tried to move.

His mind was racing, he needed Y/n.

"Mommy!" He shouted.

"Your mommy isn't here to save you pretty little thing~"

The voice made him cringe, but it sounded a little familiar. Soon a cloth was put over his mouth, making him pass out.

[heyyyy I finally updated. Sorry it was a small one, and sorry for no smuttttttt. Also read my BTS Random smut book, it's pretty good.]