Five

When Y/n left the boys began to chatter.

"So what does your mommy do to give you rewards?" Taehyung asked Namjoon.

"Why do you want to know pervert."

"Says the one who always gets viruses on his computer." The blonde smirked, making the others laugh.

"Ah noo..." Namjoon smiled, embarrassed and shy.

"Fine loser,"

"Tell us what your mommy does." Jimin asked curiously.

"My mommy does great things." Taehyung made hand motions for everyone to get closer.

He explained what his mommy does.

Jungkook had a shocked face, "U-um doesn't that hurt?"

Jimin nodded, agreeing with Jungkook.

"No, only if you like it."

"You nasties, go to sleep!" Jin demanded.

"Whatever..." Taehyung mumbled.

One by one the boys started to fall asleep. Jimin was curled into a ball and cuddled into the white, soft blanket Y/n got him.

Two boys slept in one bed, two slept on the other, and two slept on a blow-up mattress.

"Taehyung stop squishing me.." Jhope mumbled, slightly slapping the male that had a death grip on him.

"Ow!" Jin groaned as Namjoon accidentally elbowed him in the stomach.

Throughout the rest of the night the boys tried to sleep without making sounds.

The next morning Jimin woke up to emptiness in his room. He went downstairs to find no one home. Jimin began to worry so he decided to text his mommy.

Jiminie🙈;
Where are you mommy I'm worried

Mommy❤️;
I'm at work babyboy you
don't need to worry

Jiminie🙈;
Ok mommy. I luv you!

Mommy❤️;
I love you too baby.

Jimin became a little bored while waiting for Y/n to return.

'Maybe I should message mommy more..'

Jiminie🙈;
Mommy I need you~

Mommy❤️;
Wait and be a good little boy.

Jiminie🙈;
But I need you nowww

Mommy❤️;
You want me to pound on you so hard
and choke you till you can't breathe?

Jiminie🙈;
Yes mommy! Please!
I am your naughty little boy

Mommy❤️;
What would you want me to do babyboy?

Jiminie🙈;
I want you to spank me mommy! And tell me how bad I've been. I want you to choke me and put bruises on me!

Mommy❤️;
I'm on my way home, you better be ready
when I get there.

Jiminie🙈;
Yes mommy

Jimin hurriedly undressed himself and grabbed one of his favorite toys.

He shoved it into his tiny puckering hole, loud moans filling the entire house.

"Mhm m-mommy~" he moaned, throwing his head back slightly with his eyes closed.

Precum leaked out of the slit of his cock as he continued to pound onto the toy harder.

Y/n entered her home to hear her babyboy's moans. Hurriedly she rushed up the stairs.

Jimin opened his eyes to the sound of the bedroom door and smiled slightly.

"H-hi mom-mommy"

"Jimin! What are you doing?"

"I'm being a naughty boy for mommy, mm"

"Hands and knees now!" You commanded.

[to be continued]