Twenty-one

Jimin was playing with some toy cars in the front yard. Making car noises as he made two toys crash into each other.

Y/n sat on the porch, watching the 'little' boy as he played. The sight was just too cute to handle.

"Mommy! Look I found a flower for you!"

The boy ran up to her as he held a little dandelion. A smile plastered on his face as Y/n took the small weed.

"Aw thank you baby! I love it."

A rosy color was dusted across his pale cheeks. Chuckling slightly at his cuteness, Y/n pulled him in for a hug.

'Life was perfec-"

"Wassup homies!" Hoseok pipped as he walked down the sidewalk that led to the porch.

"Oh gosh..." Y/n mumbled. Jimin giggled at her reaction.

"Hihi! I'm here too!" A deep voice said.

"Tae, Hoseok, what are you guys doing here?" Jimin asked.

Taehyung looked at the cemented sidewalk, kicking a pebble. Hoseok's grin turned upside down.

"Well?" Y/n said.

"Joon and Jin kicked us out of the hangout," hoseok muttered as Tae nodded, "yeah, kind of a bummer."

Y/n sighed, "Did you guys do something stupid."

"Psh whattttt" they both said, voices high pitched.

"I'm guessing they did something?" Jimin said, looking at Y/n with a confused face.

"What did you guys do now."

Hoseok started, "Well you know how Jin loves food? Tae and I decided to get him a pig since we forgot to get him a valentines gift, and he loves food."

Y/n face palmed.

"We even named him pinny get it, since we call Jin, Jinny, we can call the pig pin-"

Taehyung was interrupted by Jimins giggles.

"And then the pig was so scared it was running through the whole house! We tried chasing him but it didn't work!" Tae slumped his shoulders.

Hoseok nodded, "yeah....so we crashed up Jins house, yikes."

Y/n groaned in disappointment, "guys~ why would you do that?"

"Sorry Y/n.." the two said in sync.

"I'd apologize to Jin, not me."

The two boys shrugged back to Jin's house. Jimin glanced at Y/n with a worried expression.

"You think Jin is going to kill them?"

"Totally."

Y/n and Jimin went back inside the house thinking of all the bad possibilities that could happen with Taehyung and Hoseok.

"What if I got you a pig mommy." Jimin laughed.

Y/n chuckled, grabbing some chips from the counter, "I don't know baby, maybe make some bacon?"

The boy gasped.

"You can't kill the piggy! That's not right!"

"Jimin, baby, I'm just kidding. There's no way I could kill an animal." She said, plopping on the couch next to the boy.

As she sat down someone knocked on the door.

'Ugh'

Getting up to answer it, she opened the door. No one was there.

"How weird," Y/n mumbled.

She stuck her head out, glancing around to see if anyone was around, but no one was. Finally after the search Y/n found a paper note.

Jimin will be mine, I'll do whatever it takes. Watch your back Y/n.

Furrowing her eyebrows, Y/n slammed the door shut and crumbled the note and threw it in the trash in the kitchen.

"Who was it mommy?" Jimin yelled from the living room.

"Nothing important." She shouted back, staring at the crumbled note in the trash.

[Enjoy the update y'all. Sorry I haven't updated my life has been a mess ;) seriously.]