Eighteen

Silly me.

The water glistened as the suns rays shone on it. Jimin sat on the grass, humming a tune while feeding the ducks.

Y/n watched Jimin from afar his now faded to blond locks shined from the sun. What a peaceful day it was.

Later today Y/n and Jimin had plans to go to the beach, offering the other boys as well which should be fun. Right?

What could possibly go wrong?

Y/n relaxed on a blue rough cloth, taking in the view of the waves crashing on land.

"Namjoon you're dead!" A screeching voice boomed. The yelling grabbed everyone's attention and silencing.

"Jin I swear, it was an accident! He shoved me and I-"

In the corner of Y/n's eye she spots Jin tackling Namjoon in the water. She giggled softly.

"Y/n join us!" Hoseok insisted.

"No.. I'm good." She objected with a smile on her face.

That was until she saw Jimin with another female. Her blood boiled and hands in fists. The others witnessed the sighting too.

The girl had blond hair and a bikini that was two sizes small. Her finger running up and down the poor boy's chest.

"Uh oh." Taehyung gasped.

Y/n marched over to the two flirting. You could practically see steam coming out of her ears, seeing someone touching her man made her furious.

"Why don't you come back to my place for a bit.." the  girl giggled, obviously trying to get some.

"I- um-"

"Baby where have you been? I was looking for you." The fake looked over at Y/n shooting her a glare.

"You're with this hoe? You can do better."

Something inside Y/n cracked. Her hands were in fists ready to punch but what stopped her was Jimin hugging her waist.

"Sorry, I don't talk to sluts." Jimin snickered.

The girl gasped. Anger took over her because she didn't get what she wanted. She huffed and flung her hair over her shoulder while walking away.

"I love you mommy?" The boy squeaked.

"Get prepared."

Sorry that this was a short update. I'm trying to find different ways to write and obviously that isn't working out. Oh whale. I am going to be editing this book and changing the perspective because it's annoying. Instead of Y/n I'll put You. I'll also make the chapters longer. Hopefully. Have a good day!