2. I Want To Know More

I woke up to the sun shining through my curtains. I look over at the clock next to my bed to see the time. It read 11:00. I felt relieved knowing I got to sleep in for a while. I got up to go to the bathroom, once I was done I went straight to the couch.. god I love days off.

I heard the front door opening, and in comes Jon all sweaty...guess he went to the gym.

"Look who came out of her dungeon." Jon chuckled.

"Haha, did you have a good workout?" I asked.

"Yeah, I was going to ask you if you wanted to join, but I didn't want to wake you." He replied sitting down next to me on the couch.

We sat there in silence.

"well i'm gonna go take a shower." He got up and walked away.

Why am I such a socially awkward person? I face palmed myself thinking about last night and what just happened.

I sat there staring at the t.v, I heard a ringing coming from my room. I got up and went to my room to answer my phone. It was Joe.

"Hello."

"Hey, your up." He said into the phone chuckling.

"Yep, so whats up?"

"I was just calling to ask if you and Jon wanna meet up with me and Colby at this place down the street to get something to eat?"

"Yeah, Jon's in the shower, but I'm sure hes down." I said while twirling my hair.

"Good, I'll text you the directions, me and Colby are already out so we'll just meet you guys there in about 30 minutes?"

"Yeah okay sounds good, see ya then." I hung up.

I walked towards Jon's room to see if hes out of the shower yet. I knocked on the door. No answer. Knocked again.

"Come in!" I heard Jon yell.

I opened the door and just as I walked right in, I see him come out of the bathroom with nothing but just a towel around his waist.

"What's up?" He asked me while getting clothes out of his luggage.

"Uhh.. i... I just wanted to see.. I mean ask if you wanted to go to lunch with the guys in 30 minutes?" I asked him while almost practically drooling.

Jon chuckles while looking up at me.

"Sure, why not." He pulled on a pair of pants, and threw on a hoodie that read "CZW" on it.

"Do you like watching me get dressed or something?" He asked me with this huge grin on his face.

"What!? Uh..no." I said while awkwardly walking away.

I heard him chuckling.

I went to my room to get ready. I threw on a pair of my signature shorts, with a Stone Cold Steve Austin shirt, and of course a pair of black and white Chuck Taylors, I threw my hair into a ponytail and grabbed my black zip up hoodie since its fall and it might be chilly out. I went to the living room to see if Jon was ready.

He looked up and a small smile crept on his face.

"You look nice." He said sweetly.

"Thanks, you ready to head out?" I asked

"Yep."

I headed towards the front door with Jon following behind. We got to Jon's rental car, and left off to the restaurant place.

During the car ride I would catch Jon looking at me. I wonder what that was about.

We arrived to the place. We got out of the car and headed inside to meet Joe, and Colby.

"Hey guys." They both greeted us, as we sat down.

"Hey", "Hi." Jon and I both replied.

We ordered our food, and began eating.

"So how was the butt cleaning thingy?" I asked Joe.

He looked up at me with a surprised expression. Colby and Jon were both grinning.

"You know April... I haven't had a chance to clean my ass with it yet." He finished his sentence while laughing.

"You know, I have to watch out with this one." Jon said while pointing at me.

"She's a peeper." He said referring to last night and this morning.

"Aj you little creep." Colby said while laughing.

I was so embarrassed.

I shot Jon a glare, but he just looked at me with this innocent smile. Dick.

We ended up having a nice lunch. After we finished we went our separate ways, Joe and Colby had to go to some type of meeting which sucks since its their day off. We were on our way back to the hotel, Jon ended up breaking the silence.

"Okay April, tell me about yourself. Other than you being a pro wrestler." He asked looking over at me.

"Uhh, I mean i'm really not all that interesting, except that I wrestle." I told him.

He gave me a frown.

"April, come on just tell me about yourself. I really really want to know." He said.

"Fine. If i'm not wrestling, i'm either watching it or, reading comic books or playing video games.."I said not sounding intriguing one bit.

"So what they say is true, you are a geek." He said while chuckling.

"I guess..." I smiled a little.

We pulled into the parking lot of the hotel we're staying at. We got back to our room and I went straight to the couch and turned on the tv. Jon sat next to me, and took the remote out of my hand turning it off. He just sat there and looked at me, like he was waiting for me to say something.

"What?" I asked a little annoyed.

"I'm not done hearing more about you." He said.

"What else do you need to know? My whole life story." I said being sarcastic.

"Yeah sure, I got time." He said sitting back on the couch, getting comfy.

Oh my god this dude!

"I just literally met you yesterday."

"So? How about this. You tell me something about yourself and I'll tell something about me." He said.

I looked at him hesitantly, "Fine, but you go first."
********************************************
Another update! Make sure to comment and vote, and most importantly enjoy! 😊