29. Breakfast With Jon?

"Can't even believe he did that!" I clenched the steering wheel. "He has some nerve doing that! I can't believe he didn't even get in trouble!"

Poor Colby had been listening to me rant about Jon since we left the arena. Being the good friend he is, he just sat back and listen.

"There's no proof that he did it on purpose. They thought it was an accident." Colby replied. "But from me and Joes stand of view, it was no accident." He began to chuckled.

I shot him a glare and he instantly stopped smiling and stared out of the front window blankly.

"I guess the next time I wrestle summer I should give her a busted lip." I said sourly.

"That doesn't sound like bad idea." Colby replied smirking over at me.

"Jon keeps bringing  her with us every where we go. That's why I've been riding with you, and not them. She's the most high maintenance person I have ever met." Colby said. "To be honest I don't think he's even into her that much. All he does is talk to me and Joe mostly, and when she is talking to him, he barely pays attention."

"That's what he does." I replied.

"Not with you." Colby said looking over at me. " He was always interested in what you had to say. Jesus when we hung out, you two barely even noticed me or Joe."

"Pff." 

" I don't get why you guys can't just make up and get back together. You guys obviously still have feelings for each other, or you wouldn't be acting this way and caring so much about what the other person is doing."

"Colby."

"What? it's the truth." He replied pulling the wrapper off of a slim jim.

What it the truth? Do I still have feelings for him? I mean he's got a point if I didn't I wouldn't be constantly thinking about him, and wouldn't give a damn about what he thinks or does. But if I did, Jon probably doesn't feel the same.

It was silent in the car as we drove into the next city. I wanted to ask something, but was a little  hesitant. "Do you think Jon.... I don't know... maybe  still has - you know what never mind."

"Still has feelings for you?" Colby said catching on to what I was trying to say.

"I'm not in his head but, I say yeah - I think he does..."

Nothing else was said after that. We finally arrived at the hotel and got the key to our room. We decided to share a room with two beds because friends are allowed to do that...

"After you." Colby held the door open for me.

I walked into the room lugging my stuff behind me. I dropped exaggeratedly on my bed, groaning into the comforter. Colby chuckled as he was searching his bag, he then walked into the bathroom and came back out a few minutes later in his pajamas. I sat up, "What do you think about Phil?"

Colby pulled down his sheets on his bed and got in. He turned to his side and propped his head up. "He's a cool guy. You know, the shield was his idea?" 

"What!? Holy cow I never knew that." I replied stunned.

He chuckled, "Yep. That's why I found it kinda off for Jon to shoot on him in the middle of the match. Are you and Punk something?" Colby asked peering his eyes at me.