8. Making It Official

We got to the hotel. I didn't talk the whole time. I just wanted to go to sleep. We got to our suit, I walked straight to my room and closed the door behind me.

I heard someone knocking on my door. I didn't get up to answer it. I just wanted to be alone.

"April, you okay?" I hear Colby ask from the other side of the door.

"Yeah."

"You want something to eat?"

"No."

I started dozing off.

I woke up, it felt like I slept only for a couple of hours. I look over at the clock, we got back around eleven its now three o'clock. I tried to go back to sleep, but I couldn't. I couldn't stop thinking about Jon. God, I just wanted him to be right next to me. I've never felt this way about any guy before, but I didn't know if he even felt the same way and that drove me crazy.

I got up from my bed and headed towards the conjoined door connected to me and Jon's room. It was unlocked, so I quietly opened it and walked into Jon's room. I walked over to his bed and gently tapped him.

"Jon." I said repeatedly tapping his shoulder.

He started stirring. "Jon!" I whispered shout.

"Huh?... What?" He shot up

"I need to talk to you about something."

He looked at me jaded.

"It's three in morning, can it wait till tomorrow?" He asks

"No."

"Okay then, whats up?" He said sighing.

"Why did you kiss me?" I ask getting to the point quickly.

He looked at me puzzled.

"Because I like you, why? did you not like it? He asked a little hurt.

"No I liked it...I liked it a lot actually." I smiled.

He had sign of relief on his face. I looked down at my hands.

"Okay I've been meaning to ask this, but been too nervous to. I guess now is a good time to ask you this."

I looked up at him. He took my hands in his, and exhale deeply looking into my eyes. "Will you be my girlfriend?"

I smiled. "Yes." I said happily.

His face lit up and he pulled me into a hug. "I'm so glad you said yes."

"Me too." I said hugging back.

We both laid down on his bed. He pulled me into him with his arms wrap around my waist.

I felt so happy knowing he felt the same way, and now it was official. I also keep thinking about what Nick said. I thought about it, and maybe Jon won't hurt me. Maybe he will change his "so called" ways for me.

********************************************
Short chapter, sorry.