31. Summer's Using You...

(No one's POV)

"Phil! - Sorry didn't see you coming." A.J Looked up at Phil, who she just rammed into.

He chuckled as he looked down at her, "We really should stop meeting like this."

She blushed and tucked her hair behind her ear.

"So are you still up for that date?" He looked hopeful at her.

"Yea - Yeah. Of course." She replied moving her eyes from his to behind him.

"Am I keeping you from something?" He asked peering over his shoulder and back to the tottering A.J.

She soon fixed herself, "No." She replied super fast.

"I was just looking for Celeste." 

"Oh, I think she's in catering." 

"Thanks." She said with relief, because she was not about to run all around the arena just to try and find her.

"No problem. I'll let you get to your friend." Phil told her smiling and started to walk off.

She felt kinda bad, and didn't mean to rush him or anything or make seem like she didn't want to talk about the date.

As he was about to turn the corner he stopped and turned around.

"Pick you up tomorrow at 6!" Called out.

She spanned around and giggled with her hands together.

"Sounds great! See you tomorrow." She waved and ran off to catering.

She finally got to catering and walked into the crowded room filled with a bunch of staff and wrestlers. Through all the muscled bodies she spotted Celeste sitting at a round table eating a plate of food. A.J ran up to her and grabbed her arm. With a mouth full of food she looked up at her like she was a mad man.

"Wha???" Celeste said through a mouth full of food, confused.

"I need to talk to. Its important." A.J replied looking down at her friend with stern eyes.

"I'm eating." She replied incoherently.

"Come on!" A.J tugged on her arm until she finally got up, reluctantly leaving her food.

A.J dragged her into a private room and finally released her. By now Celeste had swallowed all her food, and could now talk.

"This better be good." She said crossing her arms.

A.J told her everything she heard in the locker room.

"No way! It was her who told him!" She exclaimed.

A.J nodded her head hastily.

"That bitch!" Celeste bellowed.

"I know!" A.J replied.

Calming down A.J came to a realization.

"I have to tell Jon she's using him."

"No you don't. Jon's a grown ass man and he should've never dated her in the first place to begin with. Its his own fault if he gets hurt."

A.J agreed with her, it also helped that she was still super pissed off at him. But there was also a part that still cares about him and doesn't want to see him get hurt or embarrassed by a girl again, she did a good job at that already.

Her and Celeste finished talking and Celeste went back to her food. A.J left to go find Jon, not taking her friend's advice. She would feel better if he knew.