13. Las Vegas pt.2

Jon had to get up early, because he was needed at the arena. He asked me if I wanted to go so I wouldn't be bored, and I said yes. We got there and it was empty, only the crew was there setting up for tonight's SmackDown.

"I won't take long, and once i'm done we'll go do something." He said 

"Okay, sounds good."

He pecked me on the lips.

"I Love you." He said grinning down at me.

"I Love you too." I replied blushing.

He walked away, leaving me standing by myself. Okay maybe I'll find somebody to talk to. I started walking down the halls and said hi to some of the crew and makeup ladies I past. I felt my phone vibrate so I grabbed it out of my pocket. I looked at the screen to see who it was, and it was Colby asking what I was doing. I was texting him back when I turned a corner, and walked into something big. I felled to the floor with a thump dropping my phone during the process.

"Oh shit, I'm sorry." I heard a voice say.

They held their hand out for me, I looked up to see who it was. It was Fandango.

"It's not your fault, I was the one who wasn't paying attention." I said shyly as he helped me up.

"That is true." He said as we both chuckled.

"So your that crazy chick Aj, right?" He asked

"Yep, and your the guy who has the whole women's locker room fighting over you?"

He laughed. "Yeah, I guess that's me."

"My real name is Curtis." He said

"April." I replied

"So why are you here so early?" He asked

"Well I could ask you the same thing."

"Right, I was here for a meeting.", "You?"

"Just waiting for a friend." I answered 

We sat there by the crates talking a for a while. He was a really cool guy, I'm surprised we've never talked before.

"We should hang out sometime as friends." He said

"Yeah, that'd be great." I said smiling

He looked around him and found a pen on a table next to him. He took it and grabbed my hand and starting writing on it.

"There." He said writing his number on my hand.

"So I gotta get going, I'll talk to you later?" He said

I saw Jon walking towards us.

"Yeah, talk to you later." I said smiling

He smiled and walked away. Jon came up to me.

"Hey babe, you ready to head out?" He asked

"Hey, and yeah." I said

We walked out to the parking lot. We got in the car and left the arena. The car ride was silence. My stomach growled loudly. Gosh I hate when that happens. Jon looked over at me.

"Let's get some food in that stomach of yours." Jon asked chuckling

I giggled nodding my head in agreement. 

"What are you in the mood for?" He said, asking where I would like to go

"Mexican." Is all I said. He laughed, "Mexican it is."