27. Lunch With Phil.

Tonight was Monday night raw, and before I leave to the arena, I went to go do some cardio at the gym that was next door to the hotel.

I walked over and got on a treadmill, setting my water bottle in the holder. I was on my phone getting my playlist ready. While doing so I could see someone out of the corner of my eye get on the treadmill next to me, and I also felt the person looking at me. I looked over to see who it was and it was Phil.

I took my earbud out of my ear, and smiled.

"Oh, hi." I said.

He smiled.

"Hi." He replied.

I started running, and so did he. Through out my workout I would catch him looking at me. I couldn't help but blush about it. Once done, I hopped off the treadmill and grabbed my stuff. Phil stopped and got off too. He came up from behind me, taking his headphones off.

"Hey, I know this sounds kinda sounds counter intuitive. But would you like to go get something to eat? There's cafe down the street?" He asked.

"Yeah. I'd love too." I replied.

He smiled brightly at me. I followed him out the door, and we both walked to the cafe since it wasn't far and we could cool off from our workout. We walked in and took a seat in a booth, the waitress came over to take our order. Just as she walked off a guy and a tall blonde walked into the cafe. It was Jon and Summer. He looked over and saw me and I quickly looked away.

"You alright?" Phil asked chuckling.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I smiled.

I looked up from Phil, and saw Jon walking to our table. Oh god what does he want...

He came up to us, with Summer following behind him. He looked at the both of us curiously. 

"Hey Phil." Jon said greeting him.

"Oh, hey Jon. How's it going buddy." Phil replied getting up to shake his hand, and sat back down.

"Good." Jon answered with a tight smile.

"Hi Phil." Summer said.

I rolled my eyes as summer and Phil shook'd hands, Jon saw me and glared.

"You guys know A.J, right?" He asked rising an eyebrow, confused to why the both of them haven't said anything to me.

"Oh of course! Sorry I didn't see you there, you're so tiny and all." She laughed in her fake laugh.

I mocked her laugh and I swore I saw Jon smirk, while Summer just glared at me.

"Anyways we'll leave you two alone. Come on Jon." She said to me and Phil, grabbing Jon's hand.

Seeing that made me sick to my stomach.

"Okay catch you later Jon." Phil replied.

"Yeah, I'll see ya." Jon replied.

"A.J." He said finally acknowledging me for the first time in a four weeks!

I didn't say anything and just waved. He walked away following Summer to their table. I heard Phil sigh of relief.

"Well that was awkward." He said raising his eyebrows.

"Yep..."

Since hes been gone, I guess he never heard about me and Jon dating. And I plan to keep it that way.

The waitress came over with our food, we thanked her for it and she left. Phil and I actually have a lot in common, we both don't like drugs, or to drink. We both listen to the same bands and love wrestling. Phil was telling me about this one time he almost got pissed on back in the Indy's.

"So I was just sleeping and I wake up. All I see is my buddy Homicide standing over me getting ready to take his pants off. I asked what the hell are you doing!? And he yells back "I gotta pee!!" He explained trying to hold in his laughter, but failed.

I couldn't hold in my laughter either and people started looking over at our table, like what is wrong with those two maniacs?

"Did he pee on you?" I asked with wide eyes grinning.

"Nope, I got up and had to guide him into the bathroom like a toddler." He replied.

"Oh my god." I said laughing.

"And guess what he did?" 

"What?"

"He pissed all over the floor!" Phil busted out laughing.

"Joe wakes up in the morning and goes "Why is there water on the floor!"

"Oh damn." I said calming myself down from laughing so hard.

"Those guys sound like fun."

He nodded, "Yeah they are. I had the best times in the Indy's, don't get me wrong I like the people I work with here, but the indies were more fun. You weren't on a leash so much."

"Yeah, I get that." I replied agreeing with what he was saying.

We had finished our food, and were ready to go. Phil paid for it even though I said we should split it, he said it was on him. We headed back to the hotel, to get ready for RAW.

He walked me up to my room, and we stopped at my door.

"Well, I had a really good time." He said leaning on the wall looking at me grinning.

"Me too. We should do it again sometime." I suggested smiling.

He nodded, "Yeah maybe the next time could be a date?" He smiled.

Oh lord he's asking me out. Act cool. Act cool.

"Yeah that'd be cool." I replied trying to act natural.

I could feel my cheeks get red.

"Cool." He said smiling really sweetly.

God he has a nice smile, kinda reminds me of someone though...

"So I'll see you later."

"Yep, see you later." I replied.

He waved and left to his room, I opened my door and walked in shutting it behind me. I squealed and jumped around happily, Then got ready for work.

******************************************************************************************