4.Pretty Woman

I woke up to someone gently shaking me.

"Whaaat." I whined pulling my blankets over my face.

"Come on its time to get up, we have work today and we're going to the gym." Colby said pulling my blankets off of me.

"Awww God! Why?!" I said all groggy.

"Hurry up, or I will come back with a bucket of water." Colby said walking out of my room.

I shot up out of bed, knowing that he would do that since he did it like 3 weeks ago to me. I went to the bathroom to get ready. When I was done I walked out to the living area and saw the guys waiting for me. We headed to the hotel gym, which was surprisingly a nice size gym.

We were at the gym for about 2 hours. The guys were teaching me how to do squats with weights. When we were done we left back to our hotel rooms to get ready for a Live show we have tonight. We still had a little bit of time before we have to leave, so I sat on the couch staring at my phone. Jon came in and plopped down right next to me.

"Gosh, you kids and your phones these days. You look like a bunch of zombies." He said jokingly.

I laughed at his comment. After that there was a few moments of silence, my eyes still glued to my phone.

"Your beautiful." I heard him gently say.

I looked up at him surprised. I didn't say anything.

"Umm...thanks..?" I said really confused as into why he said that.

"Mhm.." He got up to go over to answer the door that was being knocked on.

Colby and Joe walked in and asked us we were ready to head out to the arena. We all left in the same car, the whole time I couldn't stop thinking about what Jon had just said. We arrived to the arena I left to go to the Divas locker room to get into my gear, the guys went straight to catering. I got my gear on and decided to head to catering to hang with the guys and get a snack before my match. As I was walking down the hall, I saw Nick aka Dolph Ziggler walking towards me. Nick is also one of my good friends, we are part of "Team Rocket", it includes Dolph, Me, and Big E.

"Hey Aj, you ready for tonight?" He asked me while we exchanged a hug.

"I'm always ready." I said with a smirk.

"That's my girl." He said winking at me in a friendly way.

We were talking, but we were interrupted by Jon.

"Hey April, you coming." Jon asked me referring to catering where him, Colby, and Joe are. He walked towards us, and stood in front of me and Nick. He gave me a smile, but glared at Nick.

"Hey Man, haven't seen you in a while. How have you been?" Nick asked trying to be friendly.

Dean turn his head to face him. He had this fake smile on and he was chewing his gum.

"I've been good man, how about you." He asked really not caring.

"Good, I've been good..so.. Aj I'll see you out there, then." Nick said walking away as I nodded my head.

"I don't like him." Jon said plainly, watching Nick walk away.

I rolled my eyes.

"Jon you don't like anyone." I said walking to catering. Jon shrugged and followed behind.

I went up to the tables that were set up around the room to get some fruit. I took a seat right to Colby who was on his phone texting. I took a peep at his phone.

"Hey nosey." He said while moving his phone out of my view.

I laughed and ate some fruit off my plate. Jon took a seat right next to me and stared at me.