23. Hey Curtis! Saturday Night Brawl...

(No ones POV)

It has been about a week, since A.J and Kaitlyn had that talk, and A.J still hasn't told Jon...

Its not that she's been avoiding it, more because shes been super busy with work. Almost every single day A.J has been doing something work related. Shes had a huge amount of T.V time, and matches leading up to Payback. Shes also been doing a bunch of press interviews, signings, and readings. 

A.J has been figuring out the right time to tell him, but could never find it. And now she has one of the biggest matches in her career tomorrow. So its gonna have to wait just a little bit longer...

Right now her, Jon, Colby, and Joe are at a signing. A.J loves doing these, she enjoys meeting her fans, and talking to them even though its for a certain amount of time. For a heel, she sure got a lot of young girls who look up to her.

A.J would look over at Jon once in a while, when he was talking to a young fan. She goggled, at how cute he was with kids. And it would make her think, what it be like to have that with him, one day, even though she's not too keen on the idea of having kids.

"Alright! Thanks everyone for coming, but it is time for them to go now!" The guy who was running it said.

Fans who were still in line awed, and booed with disappointment.

The group, all got out of their seats and waved goodbye. They walked out of the back of the warehouse, to the car that was waiting for them. Everyone piled into the big huge SUV, and headed to the arena. There was a bunch of vans/trucks, unloading everything into the arena, all the backstage crew workers were running around setting everything up, while the writers and producers were going over matches and story lines with wrestlers for tomorrows paper view.

A.J met up with kaitlyn, and one of the writers to go over their match, and to see whats expected of them. Jon was left all by his lonesome as his friends were all busy. He had nothing to do there, and could've left, but he wanted to stay for A.J. He decided to kill time, by going to catering to get something to eat.

He walked into the room, that had tables already set up with some food, and beverages for everyone backstage. He got a plate full of food, and went to go take a seat. There were only a couple of people in the room with him.

As he was chowing down on some fried chicken someone walked up, and took a seat next to him. He looked up to be met with a blonde, who had a wide grin on her face. It was none other than Summer Rae.

"You lost?" He said not really giving her the time or day.

She snickered, "No."

"Can I help you with something? He replied annoyed.

"Look, I know its weird for me to even be in the same radius as you, but I have something that I think you need to know." She said looking all perky with what she is about to say.

He furrowed his eyebrows. He was contemplating whether or not to care about what she has to say.

"About what?" He asked.

She had a vindictive half smile on her face.

"Your precious little A.J." She replied.

Just as she said that, She had Jons attention. She smiled, pleased with herself.

"Look if you're going to say something nasty, or horrible about my girlfriend you can leave." He replied.

She shook her head.

"You know what? Fine I won't tell you than. Just hope she tells you herself." She said getting up.

Jon stopped her. "Tell me what?"