18. Dancing With Fandango.

We have a WWE live show today. I just finished my match against Kaitlyn. We've been having a lot of story lines together. Kaityln had a match against Nikki, and she's the new Divas Champion now. I'm so proud of her, but also hope one day I get a chance for the title.

*NOTE: I know the Divas Champions aren't in order. I'm making them in my own order so it can make sense with whats going to happen in the next few chapters. :)*

Right now i'm sitting on a barricade backstage. I talked to kaityln for a while, and told her about me and Jon. She wasn't surprised, the first thing she said was, "I knew it!" But she was happy for me. Kaitlyn left me by my lonesome, to go shower in the locker rooms. I was on my phone checking my twitter feed. 

"Hey crazy." Curtis said walking up to me.

"Hey sparkle crotch." I replied smiling up at him.

He looked at me weirdly, and chuckled. "Sparkle crotch?"

"Well your pants do have a large amount of glitter, and rhinestones on it." I said.

"You have a point." He laughed.

"Oh by the way nice match." He said.

"Thanks, yours was good as well."

"Yeah, but I was off my game since my dance partner decided not to show up." He said looking upset about it.

Summer is his dance partner or (Valet). She didn't show up to work today, and Curtis is upset about it. I felt a little bad for him.

"I think I might have to replace her, since she not going to be reliable."

"Well yeah, if its going to affect your work. I mean isn't that entrance dance a trademark for your character?" I said.

He looked up from his hands, "Yeah, but I don't want to go through the hassle of finding someone else." He replied.

I nodded my head in agreement. 

"You know, you could be my valet?" He smiled at me.

I laughed, "Ha funny."

"No seriously, come on I saw you on NXT shaking that thing." He chuckled.

"Hey, they made me do that. And I cant dance and even if I could dance. it would just look awkward." I replied.

"Here I'll show ya." He said reaching out for my hand.

I sat there shaking my head. "No." I giggled.

He kept tugging on my hand, and I gave in.

"Okay now just imagine your on the ramp." He said taking through the steps.

We both laughed at how awful I was. He spun me out and into him, and I bumped into him. He laughed, and grabbed my leg bringing it up to finish the dance.

"I told you." I chuckled

"Oh it wasn't that bad."

I looked at him questionably. "Okay it was kinda bad." He said.

I laughed as some crew member called for him. "Gotta go, I'll see you later." He said letting go of my hand.

"See you later." I said.

He took off, following one of the crew members. "Have fun!" I called out sarcastically.

He turned around, and gestured shooting himself in the head. I chuckled and turned around in the other direction to the locker rooms. As I was turning the corner I bumped into Jon.

"Hey babe." I said.

He looked like something heavy was bothering him. He wouldn't hold still he kept looking around him.

"Hey." He said plainly not making eye contact.

"Jon, are you alright?" I asked a little worried.

He still wouldn't make eye contact with me. "Yeah, I'm fine." He replied finally looking at me. His eyes were filled with hate. Now I was really worried.

"Tell me whats wrong." 

"I gotta go." 

And with that he walked away. I stood there confused about what just had happened. Why didn't he tell me what was wrong? Is he mad at me? Did I do something wrong?

................................................................................................................................................................

This chapter is a little short, but I have so many ideas that I wanted to save them for the next. 

I hope you enjoy, please make to comment and vote! :)