36. Back in Las Vegas.

We stood there for a long time. It was chilly out, but the body warmth between us made it sustainable. I really missed this, I thought I'd never be able to be hold like this from him again.

"God I missed you." He whispered into my hair.

I held onto him tighter, scared I might loose him again.

"I missed you too." I replied.

He smelled the same of spearmint and nicotine, since he would enjoy a cigarette once in a while, even though I begged him to completely stop... but it actually smelt nice.

"We should get inside before we freeze out here." He chuckled unwrapping himself from me.

I pouted not wanting to let go of him.

"Yeah we should." I replied.

He chuckled and intertwined our fingers. I smiled to myself.

We headed back to the hotel and made it inside where it was much warmer. We got in the elevator and took it up to the third floor.

It landed on my floor and we walked over to my door.

His hand let go of mine so I could get my key. I looked up at him since he towered over me. He had his cute little smile on his face and it made my heart flutter.

"Good night April." He smiled.

"Night Jon." I smiled back.

He leaned in slowly. My eyes widened and my heart starting beating fast, as his lips were inches away from mine. I closed my eyes, and didn't expect to feel his lips on my forehead. I frowned, which earned me a chuckle from him.

He pulled away and brush his thumb against my chin.

He started to walk away which made me sad. I just wanted him next to me 24/7 but I knew it was too soon. Yet I didn't care.

"Jon." I called out to him.

He stopped and turned around, "Yeah?"

"Can you stay with me?" I asked nervously, hoping he'd say yes.

It took him a second to think before he broke out into this grin. "I'd love too."

I smiled happily as he walked back over to me.

I took the key and opened the door letting Jon and I in. He walked over and sat on the edge of the bed, watching me walk over to my suitcase grabbing some comfy clothes. I told him I'd be right back as I walked in the bathroom to get changed. Once I finished I walked back out to find Jon in the same spot.

"You know you can make yourself comfortable?" I chuckled.

His cheeks blushed as he laughed a little.

I walked over to the bed and crawled in. He looked over his shoulder at me. I patted on the empty spot next to me. He carefully moved from his spot, and got in under the covers next to me.

He slowly pulled me into him. I nuzzled his side as I got comfy. His big arms wrapped over me giving me warmth. Man I missed him holding me like this. A little while later I started to drift off as soft snores escaped Jon's mouth causing me to become sleepy.

(Morning)

"April."

I heard my name being called as I was being shaken gently. I moaned and tossed over onto my stomach. Jon chuckled, "April get up, we have work."

I moaned even louder at the thought of work. He laughed, "Oh it's not that bad, just think of how we'll have a three day break."

I flopped over onto my back and glanced up at him. He was lying on his stomach next to me, but propped up with his arms.