19. Big Trouble.

(Jon's POV)

I just finished my match with the guys. We were walking back to the men's locker room to get changed.

"So how are you and miss April doing?" Joe asked.

I chuckled, "We're doing good, really good."

I smiled to myself, thinking about her.

"Ooh is the lunatic fringe in love?" Colby asked laughing.

I zipped up my bag, and turned around to the guys.

"Yeah, I'am." I replied seriously.

They exchanged shocked looks. "Holy shit! Did Jonathan Good just say he's in love?" Colby said getting up from his seat.

"Wow...I never thought that you were capable of love..No offense! Its just you know, you're you." Joe said.

I shook my head, "None taken."

"Wow, your in love with my best friend. I'm so happy for you man." Colby said while giving me a hug.

"Okay, okay." I said shaking out of the hug.

He pulled away and patted me on the back. He then gripped my shoulder tightly.

"You hurt her, I swear to god I will kill you." Colby said in a very serious voice.

I laughed.

"He's serious, and so am I." Joe said standing up, crossing his arms.

I looked at them both, with my hands up.

"Why would I hurt her? And you guys are my friends too!" I replied.

"Just watch yourself." Colby said walking away.

Joe gave me a look, and followed Colby out of the room.

After that, I decided to go to catering to get a snack, before me and AJ leave. I was turning the corner, but stopped abruptly as I saw something.

It was AJ with Curtis.

They were dancing, and laughing. The sight broke my heart. He spun her around into him, just as they moved apart I hid behind the wall. I took a peep to see what was happening. Some crew guy was calling Curtis for something. I heard him say bye to AJ and walked away.

She yelled something out to him, and turned around to my direction. I hid my head behind the wall so she wouldn't see me. Just as I was about to walk up to her, she already turned the corner.

She had a huge smile on her face.

"Hey babe." She said.

I wouldn't make eye contact with her. I couldn't.

"Hey." I replied plainly, not wanting to talk to her.

She looked at me worried.

"Jon, are you alright?" She asked me.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I replied in a sarcastic tone, finally making eye contact with her.

"Tell me whats wrong." She asked concern.

"I gotta go." I walked away.

I couldn't stand to be near her. I'm not going to be near her, at least not right now. I walked back to the locker room to grab my stuff, and left.

(AJ's POV)

I changed out of my gear, and packed my things into my carry on. I left the locker room to head out to the parking lot. I stood there waiting for Jon. I called him 4 times, and texted him, still nothing. What the hell was that in the hallway? I have no clue what his problem is.