3. Bipolar

We spent the whole day telling each other about one another. I'm surprise I got to learn a lot about Jon more than I asked for, but it was nice. We actually have a lot in common besides wrestling. He told me how he a had a tuff childhood, and I told him how I came from a dysfunctional family too. Our conversation became deep... we we're telling each other stuff we would never tell anyone else, but it felt so good to not feel alone.

"So my dad ended up in prison, and yeah haven't seen him sense." He just explained to me about his parents.

"Wow..." I said, in reply about his dad.

"Yeah." He signed.

"Sorry."

I know I had nothing to apologize about. I just felt bad for him, but I could also relate.

"Why are you apologizing? You have nothing to be sorry about." He said in a calm voice looking me.

"I know........Can I tell you something?"

"Anything." He told me

I was about to tell him something very personal about myself, it took about a year to even tell Colby and he's my best friend.

"When I was about nineteen... I was diagnosed with Bipolar disorder." I said not knowing how he was going to react, I didn't want him to think I was crazy or something.

He looked at me surprised, but also with a little sympathy.

"Wow." He said surprised.

"Yeah." I said sighing.

"Do you think I'm some crazy person now?" I asked looking away from him.

"Why would I think that? Look April I know about mental illnesses and I take them very seriously... Crazy isn't what I would use to describe how I think about them." He said which made me feel a lot better.

For some reason I felt safe with him... I know that's weird to say about someone I just met, but there's something about him. I don't know what came over me, but I hugged him out of nowhere. He felt like he was surprised by the way I just hugged him out of the blue, but he started hugging back. We sat like that for a couple of minutes till we were interrupted by a knock at the door.

Jon got up to answer it, it was Colby and Joe.
I got up to greet them.

"Hey Colbs, Joe." I said hugging them.

"Hey baby girl." Joe said while ruffling my hair.

I laughed and slapped his hand away from my hair.

"So what have you two been up to this fine evening." Seth asked looking at me and Jon.

"Nothing much just watching tv and hanging out." Jon replied winking at me while Colby and joe weren't looking. I blushed.

"Well I thought we should have a movie night, I got Saw, Paranormal Activity, Pretty Woman, or Scream." Colby said pulling out the movies from his plastic bag he had with him.

"Did you just say Pretty Woman?" Joe asked. We all stared at him strangely.

"I obviously brought that as a choice for Aj." He said nodding his head towards me.

"Sure ya did." Jon said snickering while patting Colby on the back.

"I can't look at you anymore." Joe said to Colby. He then went to go to sit on the couch.

"It's a good movie..." Colby said in a low defeated voice. Poor guy.

We all went over to the couch, we decided on Saw. Jon sat on my left, Colby on my right, joe sat in front of us on the floor. During the middle of the movie I felt someone grab my hand, it was Jon. I looked at him confusingly, he just smiled that sweet innocent smile and turned his attention back to the movie.

(Jon's POV)
I woken up out of a cat nap, I looked around to see everyone asleep. Aj had felled asleep with her head on my lap, Colby head rested on her hip, and poor Joe was down there curled up in a ball. I laughed at the sight, I turned off the movie that was now just repeating itself. I slowly got up trying not to wake anyone up, then I picked Aj up and carried her to her bed. I set her down on the bed and pull the covers over her. She looked so peaceful. As I looked at her I felt something.... I don't know how to describe it, but I've never felt this way before with any other girl.... it was weird. I leaned down to kiss her forehead and then left. Now Colby was stretched out on the couch and poor Joe was still on the floor. I chuckled then went to my room to go to bed. I couldn't get April out of my head, I couldn't stop thinking about our conversations today and how much she's been through, and how much I can relate to her , and her smile.... god that smile.... I think I might be developing feelings for her.

********************************************

Sorry it was a short chapter. I'm trying to come up with ideas for the next one to make it a little more longer and interesting.