So you love Esme?

"Hurry up Nana!" Corey screamed masking his laughter as he watched her struggle.

Not everyone was having a terrible vacation. Corey and Nana were up to their usual shenanigans and now they were trying to outrun the ship's casino owner

"They stole the chips! Someone grab them!" the owner called out frantically.

Several bystanders looked on in confusion as an overstuffed and suspiciously bulged grandmother clanked quickly away.

Nana hurried to make a sharp turn as they skidded down the hall. Gold chips fell out of every cranny in her body. Her breast and stomach jingled every time she moved.

Corey laughed grabbing Nana, "how dare you accuse an elder of such things!" he called back.

Nana smiled waving her hands above her head, "I'm a leprechaun!" she stated proudly.

Corey wrinkled his nose as coins slipped out from between her legs, "ain't nobody want that gold" he teased.

At the same moment, Kaya was coming around the corner, her thoughts were so heavy she missed all the commotion around of her.

"UMPH!" a loud smack rang through the hallways as everyone collided into each other.

"What the...?" Kaya groaned as she saw stars.

The casino owner panted finally able to catch up with them, "you should be arrested!" he scowled at Nana.

Corey jumped up defensively, "how dare you, talk to this sweet elderly lady like this," he said pointing a finger in his face.

Kaya looked at Nana wondering what the hell they had done, "This is my grandmother, sir, I'm sure we can figure out what's going on" she stated.

"This lady has been running around the casino tables stealing chips and then to make matters worse she faked choking while this man tried to sneakily run past security" he explained shaking his head with disgust.

"Or maybe her die-bee-tic ass thought it was actually chips" Corey replied putting his hands on his hips.

The casino owner pointed to Nana's crotch, "Im sure that's where she's hiding the stolen chips" he stated.

Cory rolled his eyes rudely, "leave this old treasure box alone! The only thing she's collecting up there is ghost and cobwebs" he said angrily, "but if you want to check be prepared to find your tombstone" he shrugged.

Kaya groaned picking up as many chips off the ground as she could angrily snatching them from Nana's hands, "We apologize this won't happen again" she gritted.

The casino owner left but not before mumbling a string of profanities under his breath.

Kaya turned angrily to Corey, "how could you do this? I know my grandmother couldn't do this all by herself. I know this nonsense started with you, and worse she could have been arrested!" she yelled.

Corey gasp pretending to be hurt by her accusations, "First off it's not like they are going to arrest her and sentence her to life? I mean that would be like putting her in jail for five minutes ...Nana's already turning to dust as we speak " he joked.

Nana stood quietly in the corner snoring with a smile on her face as drool fell down her chin.

Kaya screamed in frustration, "I CAN'T DO THIS RIGHT NOW!" she sobbed.

Corey stopped talking, he had been too angry and busy to notice how much pain his friend was actually in. He held her as she crumbled into tears in his arms, "Hey I'm sorry for being an ass" he whispered.