CHAPTER 2

It was after our math class when one of my friends approached me, "I heard Cindy admires you." Garry said.

"Huh? What are you saying there?" I replied.

"It's true Anton; I was able to overhear their conversation earlier at the food court that Cindy thinks that you're cute. You're a hell one lucky guy bro, Cindy is one of the prettiest girls in our campus, and I am envious of you."

I just laughed.

Later that night, I visited the profile page of Cindy Manalo on a social media website. Her profile picture entranced me, her tantalizing eyes and straight long silk hair. At first I hesitated to email her but I steadied myself and filled up my body with courage, I sent "Hi". After eight minutes, I received a reply.

"Hello Anton" Cindy said.

"You're pretty" I replied.

"I'm shocked with what you've said haha but thank you"

"I hope we can be friends"

"Sure, why not?"

Cindy and I became close and almost every day, we were together. In school, we ate our meals together, after class we met just to talk about what happened in our classes and I was always accompanying her in her way home. We were like that in 4 months and by then; I could tell that I had fallen for her. One night I phoned her.

"Hi Cindy" I said

"Hello Anton" She replied

"Can we meet up tomorrow? At our favourite restaurant"

"Sure"

"I'll be there 11 in the morning"

"Okay Anton"

The next morning, 11:30 am, we were spoiling ourselves with our favourite chicken Buffalo wings and cookies n cream frappe when I started to say what I really wanted to say.

"Cindy, I'll admit it now, I like you and I think I love you already" I said to her.

She was not able to say anything for a moment because of shock, but I saw her cheeks turned red and her eyes avoided my gaze because of embarrassment.

"You know, it's okay if you don't feel the same way that I do Cindy" I said

"No, I love you too" she replied, her face was swollen red.

"So, can I call you my girlfriend?"

"Yes"

And that day, I was the happiest man alive.