Authors Note

Greeting Readers

There's by no means going to be beating around the bush so I'm going to delve right into this authors note . This account is owned under me , Ellie Maxwell , but there are,  however 2 Maxwell sisters , Sky and Violet and they have access to my account and have my back up edits just in case I lose my stuff like I normally do so ... Don't judge , hey! I can sense the judgemental vibes right here *smug* . Okay okay I'm drifting of topic now but anyway this isn't as complicated , its quite simple :

I will post chapters once every week , there isn't a specific day or time because I'm not that good with time management but my sisters are and will be here to back me up in case I'm not available to post the chapters , there will be a signature at the end of the authors note so you will be aware of who's being more sassy and who's not , haha . I do however hope that you , my fellow cute ones , will be able to bear with me as it is indeed my very very very first book/novel so I do send my pleas your way .

With regards to harsh comments , they will most certainly not be tolerated , you will get slammed , most probably by my Shambok but * giggle * ... I'm honestly just kidding , violence is never the answer , but please people , be civil with me and I am open to corrections and opinions but please , I'm a human too so please no harsh comments .

I strongly believe in my work being solely MY WORK! So please , by no means will I allow my work being copied/edited . If you need inspiration DM , don't copy and paste my work , its really unethical and it only degrades you as a person so if you want to be respected in my eyes please just read , vote and comment , that's all I ask of you .

I do encourage those who have the expertise to make covers and who want to make a cover for 'Lost In His Arms ' so please proceed with making me covers , I will look at them and you're cover might just be chosen to represent my work. So let the creativity begin!

Lastly _ my book may seem common and what not but I have gathered inspiration and the drive to build this story from scratch so if you have a déjà vu moment , its cute , but its totally on you as I've been frying my brain trying to make this book a good one and to make you , my readers , smile .

I thank you
Ellie