Chapter 1

Heyyyyyyyyyyy my fellow readers , this is it guys hope you enjoy . Please vote and comment 😀
_______________________________________

Isabella’s POV:

It was a normal winters day in London ,with the regular snowfall and cold to moderate temperatures throughout the day ,which I have now become accustomed to in my stay here. And in my few weeks here I have not really been all so social, well except this morning when  I ran into this utterly obnoxious guy, his name Edward Knight or so he claims .

It is because of Edward that I was 7 minutes and 48 seconds late to my first day at the university of Westminster, which is where I study law which had been a childhood dream of mine . Due to my late arrival to class, Professor Abbott sent me to the head mistresses office, thankfully I was not in any serious trouble.

After I was dismissed I headed towards my next class, War history. Thankfully this class was not long and tortuous as I thought it would be. We received an assignment that I might just actually enjoy doing, we are currently studying medieval warfare, so we have to stay in a medieval castle, which I find quite cool. I mean who wouldn’t want to live in a castle. I was assigned chateau de Chambord, which is in France.

The university will be paying for our airline ticket and transportation to the location, they will also be sending with us a chaperon ,which I find quite ridiculous because we are old enough to take care of ourselves. We will be leaving to our castles in two weeks, a couple of minutes before Ms. Speare could dismiss us for the day I was summoned to the head mistresses office.

I arrived at the head mistress Miller's office and to be honest I assumed that she was going to expel me or take away my scholarship , which I had worked tirelessly for. Turns out she summoned me to talk to me about my chaperon for the assignment.
"Miss Kingsley, I'm sure you are well aware that I will not be able to send you out of the country without a chaperon whom I completely trust"
"Yes"
"Good, because I will be sending my son with you, I'm sure you must be wondering why"
"Yes....?"
"Well you see, when I had told him that I have this excellent student, who will be sent out of the country for her assignment, but she will not be able to go without a chaperon , he offered to be your chaperon ..."she said but was interrupted by a knock on the door. "Come in" she said granting the person on the outside entrance.

When the person entered I turned on the chair to see who had interrupted our conversation . "Ah, son, come, come take a seat." She said motioning for him to take a seat next to me. I was so shocked  to even say a word.
"Miss Kingsley.... Miss Kingsley??  Miss Kingsley!!!" She yelled to get my attention.
"Hmmm, sorry what was that?"
"This is my son, Edward Knight"
"Mother, I think I'm capable of introducing myself to such a breathtakingly gorgeous, wild yet elegant flower such as her" He said making me want to throw up in my mouth. "Son, I don't believe that she is one to fall for your charms" she said.
"It doesn't hurt to try, so may I know the name of a beauty such as yourself?" He asked

"Kingsley, Isabella Kingsley. Pleasure to meet you." I say flashing a weak yet polite smile.
He then took my hand in his and kissed my knuckles ever so gently. I raised a questioning eyebrow at him.
"The pleasure is all mine." He said gazing into my chocolate brown eyes.

________________________

Like can you believe Edward 😏
Keep in touch .
Sky Maxwell .xx