Chapter 3

So as a surprise for you guys I've decided to do a double post today .. yaayyyy right ? Smile now 😒 hehe.

_____________________________________________________

Chapter 3
Isabella  POV :

I arrived back at my apartment which I share with my cousin Zara Simmons and her best friend, Skylar Williams.

Zara is the only person in my family that understands me for who I truly am. I know that when I am with her I can just let loose and go crazy, but it is especially hard for me to let loose, trust and fall in love.

I always keep my guard up because quite frankly I don’t what to get hurt, sure I have had been in a relationship before, which ended up with me breaking up with him because he , as people in medieval times would say,  was warming the bed of another women.

And that’s not the worst part, the part is that he has done this countless other times, from the first day of  our relationship. Rumor had it that he even tried to get Zara in bed with him, but of course being the good cousin she is, she turned him down and slapped  him, later when she came by my place for a girl’s night she told me what Bryan had did.

The next day I broke up with him and I might have punched him in the face in turn breaking his ‘oh, so precious nose’. And to think that I actually liked him, makes me sick to my stomach. After that I never dated anymore nor did I go to prom, not that I hadn’t been asked, I was actually asked by many but I turned them down saying that I had other plans.

“Skylar, Zara, I’m home.” I called out to let them know that I have arrived.
“We’re in the kitchen” Skylar called out.

I took off my trench coat and hung it on the coat rack on the left side of the door frame. I then walked to the kitchen only to be faced with the island covered in flour, chocolate chips and a lot more. “What in heavens name happened in here!” I yelled at them.                                                                  
“Oh, will you chill out, we’re only baking chocolate chip cookies  with some gummy bears in them.” Zara said.   
“Anyways , how was your day?” Skylar said trying to change the topic, which I normally wouldn’t condone, but I let it slide this time because quite frankly I am in no mood to argue with them.

“Good.” I said with a straight face.                                                         
"Good , that’s it, how can one’s day be described in one word.”   Skylar said as if I had just told her that the world is flat. Skylar has always been a drama queen, from what I gathered.

Sure, at times she can be overly dramatic, and be a real diva, make no mistake when you're on her bad side she could, can and will be a bitch to you.

Just when I was about to reply to Skylar, the doorbell rang. Talk about being saved by the bell. I mentally thanked whoever was at the other side of the door.

“Issy, could you get the door, seeing that we are a mess.” Zara pleaded. Sighing , I turned around and made my way to the door. As soon as I opened the door I was engulfed into a bear hug. I just stood there in the arms of this stranger , who smelt of  ocean breeze body spray. The much familiar scent was radiating off of my assailant.

I was contemplating whether or not I should hurt him, just then he let go of me. I was then met with a 6 foot 5 inch tall guy, with  dark blonde hair and beautiful pale green eyes.

Sebastian.

I let out a chuckle at his apologetic expression. Without realizing what I was doing I hugged him. I caught him by surprise, so it took him a few seconds to process my action, but when he did he wrapped his arms around me in a protective kind of hug. He pulled me closer, if that was  even possible, to him and he rested his chin on the top of my head.

It felt nice sharing a genuine hug with someone after a long time. Not even my mother used to hug like this , whenever  I didn’t feel all that good. I snuggled into him even more, loving the feeling that I got from his embrace. Sebastian is the most sweetest guy I have ever known. If I was so laser focused on my studies I would  totally date him, but I won’t because I’m afraid, afraid of getting hurt again. The pain that loving had caused me left me with endless scars.

____________________________________

And the cute Seb has been introduced .... What are your opinions ???
Thank you for reading . Please like and vote .

Sky Maxwell .xx