Chapter 15

Edward's POV

Bell and I haven't said a single word to each other since after we boarded the plane. I wonder if she is angry at me for disappearing for almost a week, but she has to understand that I had my reasons.

And though I said I will ensure she falls for my charms but after the two days I spent with her, I know that she won't sleep with me. But now, I'm not sure if I even want her to sleep with me. Bell is the type of girl that needs commitment not a guy that will just only ever be a one night stand to her.

But in this past week, Bell has crept her way into my head and made a place there. I can't get her out of my mind and it is just so bloody frustrating. She is so different, that it is very refreshing. I bet she is one of those girls that will not have a sexual relationship with any guy after marriage.

Again it is quite refreshing.
That's one of the reasons why she has grown on me. And if I get too attached, it will foil my mother's plan.
I know I should tell Bell about who she truly is but if I do there will be consequences. Thankfully, my friend Noah Capet will be at the chateau with us, reason being that he is a descendant of Francis I. And he knows everything about the royal family of England and the future duchess of Westminister.

How her parents died in a car crash and who orchestrated everything. But unfornutely for my mother, her daughter did not become the successor of the title. The royal family knew that the baby girl must still be alive because they found no body belonging to a two year old girl.

*
Bell was sound asleep. I didn't want to wake her up but she had to eat something.

"Bell, wake up. You need to eat." I whispered.

She stirred in her sleep. She was mumbling something, it was so silent that I barely caught what she was saying, well, more like asking.
"Why?" she asked, her eyebrows furrowing.

For some reason I believe that she is asking why I suddenly disappeared. But that is highly unlikely, it is not like she actually cared. Maybe she does, maybe she doesn't. The only person who could possibly know is Bell herself.

I don't respond, instead I tickle her to wake her up.
She immeadiately starts to howl with laughter. Her laugh is beautiful. Its like music to my ears.

Her laugh draws the attention of many people. They roll their eyes and go back to whatever they were previously doing.

**

Three hours later we are on our way to the Chateau. Bell has her earphones plugged in as she skypes with her friends. They all seem nice but they, especially the girls, are not very warm towards me.

Can't say I blame them though. I am sort of known for my player ways. The girls that get involved with me know that I don't do commitment, just the one night stand thing.

**
"Bienvenue" says my dear friend Noah Capet.
____________________________________
A/N:
Sorry for the really late and shitty update. Its extremely short, I know. But please forgive me. Also check out my friends book:

The life of a plucked wallflower

Please show her some love. She's new to wattpad and its her firat book.

If you do decide to check out the book please let me know what you think.

Thank you.