Chapter 2

So your next chapter is indeed a little late , I give you permission to lecture *prepares for essays*.. I do however apologise for this as we have been experiencing some internet difficulty so please excuse the Maxwell's . Thank you for reading our book , we will try not to disappoint .

_________________________________________
Chapter 2
Isabella pov

Did he actually think that he was suave, if so he is as delusional as he is handsome. "Head mistress, may I ask you something?" I asked.
"Of course, go ahead"
"Why is your last name Miller and his knight?"
"Well, Miller is my maiden name and my darling son over here is adopted, and when I adopted him the orphanage said that his name was Edward Knight and so I had him keep his last name, in hopes that he will be some girls knight in shining armour." Head mistress Miller explained.

"I should have known that he is not your legitimate son."
"And why do you say that Miss Kingsley?"
"Well, how can something so vile and appalling be a blood relative of such a sweet and sophisticated women such as yourself." I said with all the courage and bravery that I have.

"Well, have you heard the saying don't judge a book by its cover?" Edward stated and stormed out of the room.
I didn't quite know whether I should just apologize, so I sat there fiddling with my fingers.

An eerie silence began to fill the room making it uncomfortable. Head mistress Miller was the first to break the silence saying that I may take her leave. With that I left the universities grounds when I walked into a wall, at least I thought it was but I was gravely mistaken.

Edward.

If this brat says anything infuriating, I will not hesitate to hurt him. Is it just me or did he get sexier.
'No, he is an infuriating imbecile, but I just can't help myself, he's just so goddamn sexy, he practically exudes sexiness. But of course I kept this judgment to myself.
"I-I'm sorry about earlier, you were right I shouldn't have judged you in such a manner, considering that I know nothing about you. So will you forgive me?" I said.
"Not just yet" he said as the ends of his lips curled up into a smirk.
"What do you mean not just yet ?"
"Not until I insult you"
"So are you asking for my permission to insult me ?"
"Bloody hell, no. Why would I ask permission from a snobby and pampered pretty pink princess, who only cares about herself." I couldn't help but laugh at his 'insult'. He looked at me as if I was demented. After regaining my composure I replied to his insult.

"First, I hate pink. Second, I am the furthest thing from a princess. And last but most certainly not least, you think I'm pretty."
"No, I do not think you are pretty."
"Oh, really?"
"Yes, really"
"Then what am I?" I asked with a devilish smirk.

His light blue almost green eyes kept me captive as I stared into them. His eyes are one of the rarest eye color in world. Which is why I cannot seem to look away. As he leaned in closer to me my breathe hitched in my throat and I stiffened. My pulse began to quicken as my brain finally realized how close we were.

If anyone from afar had to gaze upon us they will most likely be rendered speechless as the position I'm in will seem rather compromising.

"Different" he said with such softness that I had never thought possible for a man such as himself. With that said he began to walk away. I stared at his strong, muscular frame as he disappeared from my line of sight.

After that little conversation with Edward, I caught a cab back to my apartment in Hanson street.

____________________________________

That's a wrap of chapter 2 people .
Thanks for reading 😀
Please keep reading and voting
We adore you beyond belief , trust me .

Sky Maxwell . xx