Chapter 6

A/N:
Sorry for the extremely late update.
____________________________________

Isabella POV :

Skylar must have lost her marbles because who in their right mind would want to play truth or strip? Ok, maybe if they’re drunk, then yeah sure they’ll play truth or strip.

“So if everyone is game shall we begin the game?” Skylar asked.                                                                                                     “Yes by all means let us begin.” Sebastian said.                                       
“So what are the rules?” I asked Skylar                                                      “The rules are simple, if you don’t answer a question when asked, you strip.” She said with a shrug.  “Really? That’s it?” I asked                                                            “Yep, that’s it.” Skylar said.

And so we went to my room and sat in a circle. Seeing  that Skylar was the one with the idea  for the game she started us off.
“Someone ask me anything.” Skylar said.
“Ok. Is it true that I was the first person you slept with?” Antonio asked.                                                                                                “N-no.” she stuttered.                         
“Your turn.” Skylar said as the nervousness seeping through her voice.
“Who are you most likely to have a druken one night stand with?” I asked before quickly adding, “Amongst us of course.”
“Sky.” He said without even thinking it over.

Sky is what Antonio calls Skylar and Toni is what Skylar calls Antonio. Its quite cute really. The way they can have an awkward moment and the next minute act as if nothing happened.

“Your turn Izzy.” Zara announced.
“Oh. Ok. Which  one of you-”  I asked but was stopped by Sebastian.

“Would you say yes if I asked you to be my girlfriend?” he asked at lightning speed. For a second I couldn’t exactly hear him but that was because of the slight shock. After my shock subsided, I just stared at him with a dumbfounded expression.

An eerie silence began to fill the room. I had absolutely no idea how to answer his question. Was it just a random question? Is it a hypothetical question? Does he actually want me to be his girlfriend? There is so many questions going through my mind.

I don’t think I’m ready to be in a relationship after what happened senior year of high school. It brought back some really bad memories that still hurt even though it happen atleast  six and a half months ago.

I didn’t even realize that I started to hyperventilate, when Zara came by my side and told me to breathe. I did as I was told and after a while my breathing came back to normal once again.

I opened my mouth to say something, but I closed it because I had no idea what to say.

I awoke from the floor of my room, excusing myself so that I may leave. When I left the room I heard some shuffling behind the door I am currently leaning against.

“I’ll go check up on her.” A voice said, which I identified as Sebastian’s.
“Seb I don’t think you should do that.”  Zara said.
“And why not?” He asked angrily.
“Because she needs time to calm down.” Zara said.
“Fine.” He said.

I mentally thanked Zara for stopping Seb from coming after me. I don’t think I will be able to handle the thousand of questions he will most definitely  throw at if he had come.

I recomposed myself, wiping away a few traitorous tears that escaped. I began to walk to the living room where I  found my handbag on the coffee table. I removed my purse from my bag and checked if I had some money in there so that I could go out to a bar or café.

Lucky I had enough money for few rounds of tequila shots. I grabbed my coat and headed out. I hailed a cab and told him where I wanted to go and sat in the back seat in silence.

I arrived at Club Fleur. I went into the dimly lit place and saw myself to the bar counter. This is my favorite bar in all of Westminster. Whenever I needed to cool off and distress  from an awful day I would come here.

I took a seat at the far end of the counter and called for the bartender.

“What would you like to have this evening ma’am?” he asked.
“A martini would be nice.” I replied.
He left to go get my drink.

“So, what is a breathetakingly gorgeous, wild yet beautiful flower like you doing in a bar alone?” mystery man asked. As soon as he said that I knew who he was.
It was none other than Edward freaking Knight.

Well that answers the question as to whether he uses that line all the time. In seriously cannot deal with this obnoxious, ‘sauve’ and ‘good-looking’  guy right now.

____________________________________

A/N:
Again sorry for the late update.

Please vote and comment.

Love, Ellie.
XOXO.