Chapter 4 Major Disaster

"Exactly what happened at P.E class?" Sean asked after reading the information the nurse sent him.

That was exactly was Amy feared that Sean would react like this, and unfortunately for her it became true. Sean was acting overprotective again. She appreciated his concern but sometimes she felt he overreacted too much. She sometimes felt like telling him to take a chill pill, but that would make anger him more.

"We were playing volleyball and i got hit, that's all. It's no big deal." She said shrinking her shoulders.

"The school nurse doesn't seem to think that way if she sent me this information. " Sean said raising an eyebrow.

"She's just doing her job, common Sean. Please don't make a scandal of this, it's over. "

"If someone is bullying, you would tell me right?" He crossed his arms.

"Where is this coming from?" She asked confused.

"If this girl that hit you today is bullying you, I have all right to know. Is she bugging you?"

Amy sighed. There was no point in lying to Sean. When she was in fifth grade a boy called Kevin Adler once pushed her into a mud puddle and mocked her until he made her cry. The school called her aunt Beth but since Kevin insisted it was all an accident and apologized, he was not punished.

Amy had more "accidents" related to this boy for the following week, coming home with bruises in her legs and arms. And since their aunt would not care enough just like the school authorities Sean decided to handle it himself. He went to the school one day and grabbed the boy by his shirt warning him not to mess with his little sister again. Sean warned him that if he kept bullying Amy he would break his arm, also threatening that he would have more trouble if he told someone what happened. Before leaving he punched Kevin in the stomach. Kevin Adler never messed with her after that day.

This time was not different, Sean would never stop until he found the truth. Only that this time he wouldn't hit Jenna as it was a girl this time. Either way he would find out by asking at school, so she decided to tell him about Jenna Stone. She sometimes joked telling him he should have been a private investigator instead of an English teacher.

"Her name is Jenna Stone, she's pretty and popular. She's obnoxious but i have had no previous incidents with her before today. "

"Are you sure?"

"Yes Sean, I'm being totally honest here. "

Sean stared at her for a long while before answering.

"Fine, I believe you. But if something happens you have to talk to me, okay?"

"Sure, I will. " She nodded her head.

"I'll cook dinner today. Want lemon chicken piccata tonight?" He asked.

Sean was a great cook, he learned watching videos in YouTube when he was younger. He loved watching shows like "Hell's Kitchen", "Top Chef", and "Junior Master Chef" since he would always learn new recipes. With time he had become better and better.

"Of course, anything you want to prepare is fine for me." Amy answered with a huge smile on her face.

"That's the attitude. I'll call you when I'm done " Sean answered walking to the kitchen.

"Need some help? I can at least prepare the salad." She answered walking behind him.

Friday finally arrived and Amy waited with Dana and their other classmates their turn to get in the bus .When they grabbed their seat and Dana took out her earphones plugging them in her cellphone. The two of them were devoted fans of a singer called Ethan Larson, the winner from a tv show called " New Rising Star", it was their favorite contestant since the competition started. Dana had most of their songs in her phone since she was a bit more of a fan. After some minutes Dana spoke to her friend.