Chapter 16 Seven Minutes In Heaven

"So glad he said yes." Dana said as she was talking to Amy at the phone.

As soon as Amy arrived home she took a picture of her new dress and sent it to Dana explaining that it was for her to be used on the Saturday Party. Not too much time since the message she sent and a phone call from Dana was on Amy's phone.

"I know, i 'm ready to party on Saturday. "

"Sure, it will be awesome. My mom is calling me, we'll talk later. "

Both girls hang their phones at the same time and as Amy prepared to go to bed, she was thinking in how hard it would be if she became invisible at the party, in front of all the school. She could not let that happen, they already thought she was weird, and it would be even worse if they knew she had that ability. This party was a chance for her to get to know her classmates and vice versa. About Jenna, she would just talk to her only the necessary, as greeting her.

She decided that during all week she would practice looking herself at the mirror becoming invisible. She tried to think in how she felt when it all ocassions that happened to her: fear and nervousness. She had to learn to control those emotions so they wouldn't control her. Every night between ten o'clock and midnight she practiced, it wasn't easy, as she felt tired but she had to do it. Eventually she managed to gain control and finally she could be invisible at her own will. And she managed to do it on Friday.

Saturday arrived and Amy finished dressing up. She matched her dress with white flats, a pink hairband on her hair, and pink heart shaped earrings. Mrs. Muphy would take her and Dana to the party, and she wanted to be ready before they arrived. When she came out from her room Sean seem impressed.

"What's wrong?" She asked looking at herself.

"You look pretty. " He answered smiling.

"Thanks. "

"I wished mom and dad were here to see the wonderful lady you have turned in, they would be so proud of you. "

"I know they would be proud of you too, you're a great English and Literature teacher. "

"However i believe they would want to see me with a girlfriend, they were always in love with love. "

Sean only had two girlfriends when he was in high school, his first girlfriend's name was Valerie Duncan. They dated for one year,  but broke up with her when he found out she cheated on him with a football player called Charles. He then met Shirley Jensen, his second girlfriend, whom he truly cared for, but things between were complicated when their parents died and he ended the relationship. Since then, he had not dated anyone, he said it was because he had not meet someone who was really worth it but Amy knew it was because he was always taking care of her, and he had no time for something else. She couldn't help asking herself if she was an obstacle for her brother to find love, as she really wanted to see him happy.

"You'll meet a great woman, i know. " She said hugging him.

Amy's phone started vibrating, it was Dana who arrived.

"See you later, Sean. " She said kissing him on the cheek.

"Remember what i told you, don't drink any alcohol. And please be careful. "

"I will. "

The girls arrived to the Stone Residence. If the Playboy Mansion and Barbie's real life mansion had a baby that would Jenna Stone's house. The house was painted white with several windows and a huge garden on the front that showed different colorful types of flowers. Amy and Dana could hear the music coming from inside.

"I don't like Jenna, but I have to admit she knows how to give a party. " Dana said before knocking the door.

The door was opened by Grace, who looked at them with a lazy look as she hold a red glass on her hand.