Chapter 7 He's Such A Flirt

"Amy, what's wrong?" Sean asked while knocking the door.

"Nothing." Amy answered trying to calm down.

" Are you okay? Why did you scream?"

"It's nothing Sean, i swear. " She tried closing her eyes and opening them to check if she could see herself again on the mirror but with no luck. She had no idea what was happening to her.

"Amy, if it's necessary i will throw this door away. What is happening inside?" 

All Amy wanted in that moment was to see able to see herself again and stop lying to her brother. She almost felt like crying when suddenly her reflection appeared again, making her feel calm. She opened the door and faced her brother, who had a worried expression in his face. 

"Are you ok? " He asked. 

"Yes, I hit me when i got out of the shower. That's all. " She said hurrying to her room. 

"I prepared tea, want some? " He asked concerned. 

"No thanks, I'm going to bed. " she said opening the room of her door and closing it.

Next morning she was at her locker taking out her books when Dana surprised her. She had a huge smile on her face, so that meant she had something on her head. Amy knew her too well.To well she would say. 

"Morning Am. "Dana said.

"Now you'll call me Am? It's cute. " 

"I know. I have an idea for us going to that party. " Dana said cheerfully.

"Tell me. " Amy answered closing her locker and walking. 

"We can tell Sean you're sleeping over at my house, we change and then we go to Jonah's house. I'm not a genius?"

"You want me to lie?" Amy asked shocked. 

" It wouldn't be really lying; you would be sleeping for real at my house. After the party."

"Thanks Dana, but i don't feel comfortable lying to Sean. " 

"It's an omission, not lying."

"Still, I don't feel it correct. Sean and I are really close, we are honest with each other. If he found out I was not honest he would never trust me again."

Sean and she told everything to each other, and the only idea of Sean finding out she lied gave her goosebumps. She would never lie to Sean, not even for going to a party with Jonah Parker. Of course, she wanted to go. He personally invited her, and it was one in a million chance. If she didn't attend he would probably not invite her again. She would have to look for another way to convince Sean to let her go that party. There had to be a way for to go and without lying to Sean. 

Jonah wasn't the type of guy that had nervous when asking a girl out, however this time he felt nerves for the first time. The idea was on his head for a while, to ask her out and he was determined to do it. Lately he would go to sleep thinking in her, without being able to understand why. He was at lunch with his friends Trent and Danny, usually he would talk a lot with them about his day but now he was quiet, only listening to what they were saying. 

"A penny for your thoughts. " Trent said.

"Yeah Jonah, what's on your head?" Danny asked giving a bite to one of his french fries. 

"It's nothing. " Jonah said shaking his head. 

"Is it about practice? We can't deny Coach Carter has been a real pain in the ass. " Trent replied.