Chapter 17 Exposed Secret

Amy looked concerned as  two guys were arm wrestling to decide who was going to enter with her to a closet. She never suspected something like that would happen at the party, all she wanted was to have a good time but instead she had to lock herself in a closet with a guy for seven minutes. She feel tempted to stand up and leave but she felt Jenna's icy look over and she freezed. Only god knew what thoughts were in Jenna's head at the moment and what she would do to her if she moved, so she decided to stay still. 

Jonah had a fierce look on his face, as the idea in his head was to defeat Brad and not let him get inside the closet with Amy.He knew very well Brad was not going to be respectful to her, so he had no more chance than to win. He got distracted for a moment looking at Amy who was looking downwards playing with her hands, to which Brad used at his advantage pulling Jonah's arm closer to the table.

"What's wrong Jonah? Giving up already?" Brad answered with a smirk on his face.

"You wish. "

Jonah was getting distracted with people cheering for him and Brad, he knew he had to do something to get the edge and defeat him. 

"Brad, i wanted to know. How does it feel to live in my shadow?Is it hard?" 

"What are you talking about?" 

Brad changed his face expression into surprise  and Jonah used that second to make Brad's arm touch the table.It was done, the victory was his. Jonah sighed relieved, it was hard but at the end he did it. 

"What the fuck, you cheated." Brad said hitting the table angrily with his fist.

"Don't be a sore loser, I defeated you fair and clean. " Jonah answered raising his hands in the air. 

Jonah stand up and walked to where Amy was seated and extended his hand towards her but she just looked downwards without saying anything. He understand why she was reacting that way, since the beginning she explained she had no interest in playing that stupid game, and she was still being pressured to do it.However he knew it would be worse for her if she didn't do it, so he grabbed her hand and softly pulled her towards him and walked with her to the closet. 

"Why are you doing this? I don't want to be here. " Amy asked whispering. 

"That make two of us. " He said coming closer to  her.

"Then why did you challenge Brad? That makes no sense. "

"You think Brad would be talking to you if he was here right now? He would be groping you or trying to undress you. I'm not lying when i tell you that dude is a jerk. I did this to protect you, Wilkes. Trust me when I tell you I hate this game as much as you. "

Jonah saw Amy playing nervously with her hands, not saying a word. She spoke a while later.

"Thank you. " She answered still whispering. 

"You're welcome.What do you want to do? We still have six minutes and thirty seconds more. " He said looking at his watch.  

"I don't know, usually people make out or something like that when playing this." She answered crossing her arms together.

He sensed her nervousness and tried to calm her down, he wanted to make her know he respected her and would not force her to do something she felt uncomfortable with.

"There's no rule that forces us to do that, we might as well only talk. Would you like that?" 

"Yes, let's talk. "

Jonah looked at her , a part of him feel tempted to kiss her, no matter how he denied it to himself he was felt attracted  to her. But he knew she deserved something better than being kissed in a closet playing Seven Minutes In Heaven, she was not like other girls who liked rushing things, she was sweet and innocent. She needed a romantic desirable kiss in the correct moment. Instead he would try to break the ice and get to know her better.