Chapter 21 Celebration Party

Amy was placing up lipstick on her mouth when she heard Sean calling her. She quickly stand up and went to where her brother was calling her. He was wearing an apron and oven mittens while carrying a lasagna in his hands .As usual he prepared a delicious dinner.

"Come eat before Dana comes pick you up. " He said grabbing a knife and cutting a piece for her. 

Somehow Dana convinced her mother to lend her the car, which was a surprise since her parents were as protective with their cars as with their daughters.Dana was having driving lessons for two months but her parents would not let her drive on her own as they felt she was not prepared.However they let her drive to the game, Dana convinced them somehow. She called her all excited an hour ago. When Amy told Sean he wasn't that happy,as he knew that Dana could be somehow wild  but Amy managed to calm him down.

"Tastes good, thanks brother. "Amy said taking small bites.

"I'm glad you enjoy,please be careful at that party. You know alcohol and teenagers are not a nice combination. "

"Nothing will happen, don't worry. "

A knock was heard. Sean opened the door and an excited Dana appeared with some keys on her hand. Dana looked all smiley and radiant.

"Hi Sean. " 

"Hi Dana, come in. "

"Thanks, it smells delicious here. " She said as she walked in. 

"Want some lasagna?" Amy asked placing her dish on the sink.

"I already ate, thanks anyway. Let's go the game will start and we need to hurry or we won't find a parking spot."

"Dana, please drive safely. " Sean said placing his hand on her shoulder.

"No problem, Big Sean. I received my parents' speech about driving safely for at least two hours. Not kidding. " Dana said nodding with her head. 

"Big Sean? When did you came out with that nickname?"

"A while ago. Your name is Sean, and you are my best friend's older brother. Perfect for you. " she said winking her eye.

"Please bring her at eleven, no later than that. "

"Common Big Sean, let us hang around at least at twelve."

"No. I told her Amy I wanted her here at ten. But she asked for another hour and i accepted. "

"She will be back on time. "

"Thanks, enjoy the game and the party. "

The bleachers were filled with both team's supporters. Mackenzie supporters were wearing their orange and black tshirts, while Weston's supporters  wore blue and white shirts with a wolf on the front.Both  groups looked fiery with their school colors, Amy felt as if instead of a soccer game a combat would happen.She felt tension on the air, and she was hoping it was only her imagination. She knew there was a rivalry between the two schools but not at this level.

"Are you ok?" Dana asked. 

"Yes, just waiting for the game to start."

"Ready for partying tonight? After this we are driving to Jonah's house. " 

When the two teams entered to the court their respective supporters showed their support: locals  cheered and lifted signs, while the visitors started howling when their team entered the court.The moment where the two captains placed themselves in each side of the court was scary. Amy noticed that Jonah could kill the guy with only his look, and the Weston captain seemed to be wanting to punch him. The referee blowed his whistle and the game started.Both teams seemed to be dancing with the ball, moving in a quick but graceful way. Amy understood why Jonah had such a huge rivalry with the other captain, he was a striker as well .Both of them tried to score for their teams, but the first time no one scored, so she guessed the second time would be even more tense.