Chapter 15 Celebration Time

As soon as Amy arrived home she went to the kitchen and look for something to prepare for Sean. The shelves and the fridge looked almost empty, that meant they had to go the supermarket.They still had supplies for some more days, but it was better to go before everything was gone. 

"Want some mac and cheese?" Amy asked looking for something quick to prepare. 

"Sure, how was your day?"He asked taking off his shoes and laying on the couch. 

She and Sean had a good relationship, it was hard for her to hide him something. They would always tell each other everything since it was the two of them now. And she knew sooner or later either Dana or Mrs. Murphy would mention the  party topic, and it was better for her to say it herself.

"I got invited to a party on Saturday. " She said sitting next to him. 

"Huh, who invited you?" 

"Jenna Stone. "

"No. There's nothing to discuss. " He said shaking his head. 

"I wouldn't be going alone; Dana is invited too. "

"It doesn't matter, I don't trust that girl. "

"I don't trust her either. " 

"Then why do you want to go to her party?"

Amy still had a bad feeling about the party but a part of her wanted to go to a party and have fun, like dancing. It would be her first time at a party, where she could socialize with all her classmates. She was tired of being an outcast and get to know people more. She wanted to get to know her classmates better and them to know her as well.

" I have never been at a party, and i feel awkard for that. I want to get to know more people, and have fun for a while. That's all."

"You are not awkward Aims, why do you say that?" Sean  crossed his legs and faced her. 

"I notice how people look at me, and it's not nice. I would like to show them i'm a normal teen, just like them. "

"I had no idea you felt that way. "

"Just think about it please, i'll finish dinner soon. " She said standing up walking to the kitchen. 

Next morning before class started  Amy told Dana all her conversation with Sean, she explained to her how Sean didn't seemed to eager to let her go. Dana was paying attention saying nothing, until her friend finished she spoke.

"But at the end  did he say yes?" Dana asked. 

"He hasn't given me an answer, I told him to think about it. "

"Do you think he'll accept? My parents say I am only allowed to go if you go. That's the only way."

"Didn't you say your mom would convince Sean?" 

"That was before I ate the last slice of chocolate cake she bought, I didn't know she planned to eat it. Now I'm not so sure."

Jeremy appeared in that moment looking rushed however stopped when seeing the girls. Dana looked surprised when she saw him. 

"You heard? Ms. Reynolds posted the Winter's Tale cast on the bulletin board. " He said and walked away. 

"That kid is weird. " Dana said walking next to her friend. 

"He's not, he looks like a good guy. " Amy answered. 

"I think he has a crush on you. He likes appearing on the most unexpected moments, and I have seen how he looks at you. "

"You're delusional, he has no crush on me."

When they saw the bulletin board  Dana pointed her finger  on the cast list trying to look her name on it. She smiled when seeing her name and smiled inmediately.