Chapter 22 Morning Of Gifts

Amy started feeling dizzy, and couldn't understand why as she tasted the beer and it was non alcoholic.She regret drinking that in the first place.

"Do you want to lay down? I can take you upstairs to a room so you can rest." Brad suggested getting closer to her. 

Amy's senses alarmed her. She knew in that moment that was his intention since the beginning, to take her to a room and take advantage of her. She must have guessed it. 

"No, leave me here. " she said shaking her head. It was hard for her to keep her eyes open, as if soon she was going to pass out. 

"Common, don't be shy.Just let me help you. " 

Amy tried to keep her eyes open but as much as she tried she couldn't . She felt herself being lifted without her being able to oppose as much as she tried, but she failed. Everything turned black and when she opened her eyes she was laying on a bed, she looked around and saw soccer posters everywhere, same as trophies on a shelf. She had no idea where she was, except it was a guy's room.

"You woke up, how do you feel?" Jonah said sitting on the bed next to her. 

"Why am i here?" She said sitting down. 

"That Brad bastard drugged you. I saw him come upstairs and managed to see him get inside with you in the guest room.I kicked him out , but not before punching him on the eye and breaking his nose. "

"What time is it?" 

"Eleven-thirty. " He said checking his phone. 

"What? I'm so in trouble.I was supposed to be back at eleven." She said covering her face in horror.

"Oh yeah, your brother called like ten minutes ago. I answered and told him everything. He's coming to pick you up. "

"Where's Dana? We were supposed to go together. "

"I have no idea, after I kicked out Brad i told everyone to leave. She was nowhere to be seen. " 

Amy felt betrayed in that moment, did Dana really left and abandon her to her luck? She would never do that to her. She was confused and angry, specially at herself for letting herself be in that situation. She should have just  refused Brad's drink since the beginning, now she would have to handle Sean's anger now. 

"Can i get you something?" Sean asked staring at her.

"Yes, a shield to protect myself from my brother. He must be pissed at me now, i promised him i wouldn't drink alcohol. "

"He sounded concerned, not mad when I spoke to him. Relax, he can't be that bad. "

In that moment the doorbell was heard, and Jonah went downstairs. Seconds later he came with Sean by his side. Sean looked calmed, way to calm, making Amy feel nervous. 

"I'm sorry. " Amy exclaimed with a weak voice.

"You have nothing to be sorry about, you didn't do anything wrong. " Sean said placing her hair behind her ear. 

"You're not mad at me?"

"I'm mad, but not at you. We will press charges against that guy, that's for damn sure. Right now."

Sean made Amy place her arms around his neck and carried her downstairs to his car, before he left he thanked Jonah for all his help. 

Monday arrived and Amy was on her locker taking out the books of her first classes, she felt someone tapping her on the shoulder . She turned and it was Dana with a chocolate cupcake on her hand with the message "sorry" on it.