Chapter 31 Intruder Alert

At school Dana was listening to all what her friend was saying to her, while Amy observed how she was paying full attention to every word she said, which probably wasn't the same when she was in class. Sometimes Dana would start daydreaming on her less favorite classes and would eventually Amy what was discussed in class. After she finished Dana spoke her mind.

"You deserve to have a song written about you. Which female artist do you prefer? I would say Taylor Swift. I like her a lot." 

"That's funny, i don't think any female singer would sing a song about me. " 

But who would you pick? There's also Selena Gomez  or Ariana Grande. They're awesome too."

"Beyoncé. But that's not the point. After the kiss i just left, i had no idea what to say." 

"You were shocked, that's understandable. "

"You think he does? He hasn't spoken to me in all day. "

Dana turned her head where Jonah was seated with his friends, in a way that wasn't too obvious. He looked his normal self, joking and laughing with his friends

"Then why don't you speak to him?"

"And say what? Sorry, i ran away after you kissed me.I don't know how to start."

" You can start saying hi. And then everything will be easier. But don't wait too much."

Jeremy appeared in that moment and came close to the girls. He was carrying his tray  carrying a coke and a sandwich on his hands.

"Hello to you two. Dana, I was asked to tell you the meeting was changed to Wednesday, just for this week. See you there. "

"What was that about?" Amy asked when he left.

"On Friday i went to a poetry club, people read their poems to everyone. I read an ad on a bulletin board and I decided to go since I was curious. He was there too. "

"I had no idea you wrote poetry, when i will be able to listen to it?" 

"Is not as I'm Emily Dickinson or Sara Teasdale, I'm just goofing off. But I'll invite you, I promise. But now your priority is to talk to Jonah, if possible, today." Dana said pointing the table with her finger.

Amy was looking for herself at the bathroom mirror, she was about to look for Jonah when the school day was over and somehow, she wanted to look good. She was practicing what she was about to say when unexpectedly the door was opened. She cursed her bad luck as she saw who it was. Jenna came inside with as if she was on a runway walk and stopped in front of her.

"So, i heard your date with Jonah came out well." She said facing her and placing a hand on her hip. "

"I see gossip runs very fast on this school, everyone is right to say it. "

"Luckily for me not all gossip does, like the stink bomb that was thrown at my house while was I taking sun close to the pool. You can imagine my surprise when it happened. Thank god no one knows about it, or everyone would be making fun of me now."

"Sorry to hear that. "

"Yeah right you are, i'm sure somehow you had something to do with that as i told you that the soccer team has a book in which they earn points from the girls they date . "

"I had nothing to do with it.Is that what you wanted to tell me?"

"Not really, i wanted to say something else.Enjoy your time with Jonah, it won't be last long. Guys like Jonah have girls around him all the time, eventually he'll get bored with you and get a new girl toy. That's what you are to him. "