Chapter 10 Sweet Apology

Jonah stared at his phone expecting to see an answer from Amy, but to his disappointment it never came. He sighed, wondering what he was doing wrong since none of his moves seemed to work with her. Would she have read it already? If she would read it, he would have received a quick answer. He said to himself she was probably asleep, even though as he checked the time it was only nine o'clock. He waited thirty minutes to check if she answered but nothing. He decided he would speak to her tomorrow; it was better that way. He undressed only having his boxer on and went to sleep. 

Next morning Amy and Sean were having breakfast before leaving. Sean always insisted Amy had to had breakfast before going to school, he took all that stuff about being breakfast the most important meal. He prepared French toasts.

"Are you ready to go?" Sean said finishing his last French toast and seeing Amy was almost done. 

"Yeah. I need to ask you something. I have an English assignment with one of my classmates, and he is available today after school. Is it okay if I stay with him after school?" 

"It's him?" Sean asked sighing. 

"Yes, it's an assignment in which we have to recreate a romantic literary scene. "

"Great. " He said.

"Chill Sean, it's just an assignment. Not as if we are getting married. "

"Fine, when you are finished call me to pick you up. And remind  me to get you a pepper spray. " 

"That's not necessary. " 

"It won't hurt if you have it just in case of emergency. "

Amy got in the car and texted Jonah really quick, trying not to cause any suspicion in Sean. 

A: Sorry to answer until now. I'm available today. See you later.  

Soon she got a new text message, however it was from Dana.

D:I got great news. See me at the fountain before school starts. 

The school fountain was everyone's favorite place. Everyone felt that place was non rule zone, as it was a place only for students. Teachers would barely pass by, and if they did, they wouldn't even look at what students were doing. They felt free to do what they wanted. Amy sat on a side of the fountain waiting for her friend to arrive. As she waited for her, she decided to check her phone and use a site she heard about lovecalculator.com. She introduced both her name and Jonah's in the boxes and clicked the button that said calculate. 

 " Interesting, you two a have a good chance of dating

 " Interesting, you two a have a good chance of dating. " She heard a voice saying next to her.

"Damn Dana, you freaked me out." Amy said dropping her phone to the grass and picking it up. 

"Relax, Am. As i said, I have great news. Ethan Larson's tour dates are out, and he's coming to Miami in February. And that's not the best part, there will be a meet and greet. " she said with a huge smile in her face.