Chapter 3

Elsewhere, ID and Tobi are standing with a beautiful young lady, outside of a very magnificent house; they enter the compound, after going in through the gate. The house is the size of a regular duplex but with a unique and beautiful architectural design.

"Always gets me anytime I see it. The design of Aisha's house sha," Tobi says.

"It's Aisha naa, flexing lady, rich and influential coupled with entrepreneur of the year," ID adds, with a laugh.

Aisha sighs and shakes her head.

"This your whining never stops, abi," she says, leaning on her big black power bike, folding her arms.

"So what's up? What brings you guys here?" she asks.

Aisha is a very beautiful lady, fair skinned, having hazel eyes, black colored hair with the hairstyle of braids and a slim body build. She is wearing an ash top with very short sleeves, a pair of black shorts with folded ends, having length that covers three-quarter of her thighs, a pair of thin long silver earrings, two wristbands and a pair of medium length black boots with some gold straps on them.

"Nothing much though, just checking up on you," ID replies.

"We just thought we should come chill at your place, it's been a while you know," Tobi adds.

"Hmmmnnn," she hums and stands up from the bike.

"Well, you're in luck today because I just finished cooking," she says, with a big smile.

"You what now?" Tobi sarcastically asks, shifting his head backwards.

"I think we'll be fine with ordering something online," he adds.

"What do you mean?!" she replies in annoyance.

"You're saying my food ain't good huh?!"

"I didn't say so," Tobi replies, shrugging.

"Yes you did," she says.

"No I didn't," he replies, shaking his head.

"You know someday, I'm going to punch you in the face real hard," Aisha says, holding her fist up at Tobi.

As this is going on, ID is busy with his phone reading through Chiamaka's message and finding her location.

"Ummm guys, that will have to wait," he says.

"And why? You don't like my cooking too?" Aisha asks, tilting her head to the right with a slight frown.

"Huh? No that's not it, Chiamaka is likely in trouble," he answers.

"She just pinged me like ten times and messaged me her location stating help," he adds.

"Chiamaka? Ify's friend?" Aisha inquires.

"Yeah, Don't worry just come with me, I'll explain later," he answers.

"We're going to need your bike Aisha, Tobi you might have to stay here just in case," he adds.

"No problem, I'll call Tomisin just in case," Tobi replies.

"Well as long as there'll be ass whooping, I'm in," Aisha says and hops on her massive power bike. ID sits behind her on the bike while Tobi opens the gate.

"Hold tight ID," she says, revving the engine.

"What's the location?" she asks.

"It's on the Island, at Ajah," he answers.

"All the way from here, Festival Town, that's quite the distance," Aisha replies.

"Then-," she says, firmly gripping both of the bike's steering.