Chapter 5

At the new Lagos international airport, arrives a man having the look of a white Caucasian male in his mid-thirties, with big black afro hair putting on a pair of eyeglass. He is wearing a long white coat, white shirt, a pair of white trousers and shoes. As he steps out from the airport lobby, he pulls out a cigarette from his pocket, lights it and gives a puff. He has a calm but serious look on his face. The type of countenance that makes you to be cautious around him.

He is about to take a step forward when a lady bumps into him and steps on his shoe.

"Sorry," the lady apologizes.

"Ma binu I wasn't looking where I was going," the lady adds.

The Caucasian male slowly removes the cigarette from his mouth and lets out a puff.

"Huh? Kid, do you want to die?" the Caucasian male asks with no emotion on his face.

"Kid? Emi die," the lady says out loud pointing to herself being surprised as she also is in her mid-thirties.

"EEHHH!! Is it because I just mistakenly stepped on you? Kilode are we not agemates," she adds, hisses and turns around to leave.

"Well I guess you want to die then," the man says calmly as he puts his cigarette in his mouth with his hands in his pocket.

The lady stands on the pedestrian side, waiting for someone to come and pick her up from the airport. Suddenly, a car moving at high speed with the driver struggling to control the car, swerves and hits the lady instantly killing her. People rush to help the lady and finding out she is dead, they quickly grab the driver threatening to take him to the police. The lady's fiancé arrives only to find out his wife-to-be has passed on. He quickly grabs the driver along with the airport security officers and they leave the scene to settle the matter.

"That's too bad," the Caucasian man says to himself.

"Now time for business," he says.

"Professor Lenz! Professor Lenz!" A young buff man in a black suit runs shouting as he approaches the Caucasian man.

"Oh there you are. You are the one to pick me up?" Professor Lenz, the Caucasian man, asks.

"Yeah, it's me. Sorry I've been looking around for you," he apologizes.

"Ha ha," Professor Lenz laughs.

"No problem at all," he says.

"Thank you Sir. Shall we get going then?" the man in suit requests.

"Alright," Professor Lenz says as he follows the man in suit.

"What a sad thing, right Professor Lenz? I heard she was about to get married," the man in suit says referring to the lady that just had an accident and died.

"Yeah quite awful if you ask me, which is why one must be careful," Professor Lenz replies and shakes his head.

"Yeah. Especially with the way some of these people drive here," the man in suit says.

Meanwhile, back inside Chiamaka's mind.

"What is that?" Chiamka inquires trembling at the sight.

"Wait don't tell me that's--," Uche says, stuttering a bit.

"Interesting," ID says as he gazes upon the mysterious item.

"Is that her talent ability?" Uche inquires staring at the large obstacle made of massive chains.

"That's right," ID replies with a smile.

"What? How? A ball of chains? What is that?" Chiamaka continuously asks.