Chapter 8

Inside Ife's pocket universe, ID stands surprised, as he stares at Ife.

"Well the place is still in development but it's a good spot for fighting. Obviously, I will be the victor here," Ife says as a huge door on the long building behind her opens up.

"That said, however this technique zaps an ample amount of energy. That means I have very little time to spend in this space. If I don't end this quickly, I'll be at a loss," she says to herself.

"Quite impressive Ife, as expected of the likes of you. However, I can take a good guess that this technique requires quite a good deal of energy and so cannot be sustained for a long period of time. In summary, you have a very short limited time to finish me off, isn't that right?" ID speaks, giving off a little smile.

"Tch!!! He guessed right," Ife hisses, thinking within herself.

"Whatever, it doesn't matter, because I will win this," she says aloud to ID.

"Another reason for coming here is because, it's way easier to summon my tier three weapons here," she adds.

"Though still incomplete, come, Ogun ti ina (Yoruba – Sword of flame essence)," she says and out of the building behind her, comes, spinning out, a huge sword of about six feet in length and fifteen inches in width.

Immediately the sword gets to Ife's hand and she takes hold of the hilt, the blade of the sword instantly fragments and transmutes to flames of fire, still maintaining the shape of the blade. Ife quickly takes off, sprinting towards ID, holding the sword with her two hands.

"This powerful sword is still in the making, nonetheless I'm sure it should do the damage. This sword is one of unique creations in that it was crafted from a peculiar fire which I came across, hidden in the state of Osun and so can only be beckoned by me by reciting those words in Yoruba," she says to herself and takes a huge leap, some distance from ID.

From high up in the air, she swings her blade at ID, letting out a scream as a great ball of fire is released from the swinging of the blade against ID.

"It's fast," ID says and succeeds in evading the attack by moving to his left at high speed. The attack creates a powerful blast as it hits the ground.

Ife swiftly appears at ID's back, intending to slash him from behind. ID realizes this and does a quick turn, using his ethereal enhanced fists to grab the blade of fire. To his surprise, the fire burns the hands which also affects his own physical hands. He quickly lets go of the blade of fire and moves back at high speed creating a good amount of distance between himself and Ife.

"How do see that?! Even your ethereal arms cannot escape this flames. Plus it also burns your physical form at the same time," Ife gloats, looking at ID.

"What?! Not good," ID remarks, looking at his palm.

"Now," Ife says as she begins to levitate, holding her sword of fire in a horizontal manner and directing it at ID. At once, a circle of blistering light starts forming at the blade of the sword through the gathering of light rays from around the environment. The whole place begins to shine brightly and heat up immensely, with tremendous pressure filling the area.

"What now?! This heat, this is going to be really bad. I think I'm way in over my head with this battle," ID notes, struggling to step back slowly as he feels a slight chill down his spine.

"Farasin (Yoruba – Disappear)," Ife utters, swiping her sword horizontally, unleashing a monstrous beam of light at ID. With an efficacious force, the beam moves at a mighty speed and blasts everything at ID's position, creating a very large and colossal explosion.