trois

"yoongi-"

soft lips quickly attacked jimin's own, the taste of alcohol spreading through his organ for taste like wildfire. his eyes widen at the sudden action, desperately trying to push the blue haired male back.

"yoon-" jimin barely breathed for a bit as the older male did his work, only making the younger's heart go on a havoc.

a soft moan escaped jimin's lips when yoongi started to nip at his neck, sucking on the delicate skin. the few purple-like marks on jimin's neck haven;t even healed, but seems like his boyfriend wants to add on the abstract he was painting on the younger.

jimin tried his very best not to get too engrossed with the sexual tension between them, and he doesn't want to take advantage of the drunk state yoongi was in.

yoongi was literally pushing the younger to his room, stumbling on a few things that were scattered all over the floor. the younger cringed against the french kiss his boyfriend was initiating, the bitter taste of alcohol mixing with the taste of yoongi's raging hormones inside his mouth.

jimin mustered all his strength despite his weakening legs to push his boyfriend off of him, his trembling knees giving him some notice that it'll give out already. his back was pinned against the cold wall, his front pinned against yoongi's body with a warm temperature.

the younger suppressed the feeling he was starting to feel spread his composed emotions, the tingling and painful sensation on his pants started to worsen. yoongi was leaving his marks yet again on the other, the stinging pain that emerges afterwards made jimin close one of his eyes.

yoongi's massive hands were desperately pulling onto the thin fabric of jimin's dark blue tee, almost tearing it apart. the heat that was rising between them made jimin dizzy, the chilly contrast of the wall of the apartment spreading through his spine. 

the blue haired male growled lowly, sending the other male off the edge as yoongi gripped onto the younger's thigh. a small gasp left jimin's plump and now swollen lips when he felt himself being carried by the other, his legs instinctively wrapping around yoongi's waist to prevent himself from falling.

along the way, yoongi discarded his own white shirt while he did the same to his partner. their lips pressed onto each other hard when he landed on the soft mattress of his boyfriend's bed, making jimin to let out a small mewl. the feeling of yoongi's teeth grazing his collar bones came next, his eyes closing at the familiar sensation.

jimin lost his collected feelings. he came to yoongi's apartment, hoping that he would at least have some tie to fill out the missing pieces he felt their relationship was lacking. he forgot the hesitation that he felt earlier the moment yoongi attacked his lips, the feeling and uncontrolled splurge of hormones took over his body and mind.

yoongi was in the middle of getting rid of his jeans when jimin's phone rang at the back pocket of his own. it surprisingly didn't fell out of the small compartment while his back was pressed against the wall earlier, a small prayed that his screen wasn't broken came out of his mouth.

yoongi was now in his boxers while jimin ignored his presence. the younger took out his phone, breathing in a sigh of relief that the device was perfectly fine. but then, he gulped on the lump that suddenly built itself in his throat when he saw the caller id.

"hello?" yoongi stared weirdly at the other male, trying his best to yank the cloth covering jimin's nether regions and legs.

jimin let out a slight hiss at the older, shoving yoongi's hands off his jeans. "ah, hobi-hyung?"

"where are you?" a stern and stony tone came out of the device, an impression of hoseok on the other line disappearing from his mind.

jimin had to look at the caller id to make sure it was his room mate, resting his phone against his ear after doing so. "hyung? i went out, remember?"