quatre

"you smell like sex," a cringe was evident on namjoon's face when he got a closer sniff on the boy. jimin rolled his eyes as he entered the pub, the dancing lights immediately bombarding his eyesight. namjoon didn't have to get closer to the boy, the loitering smell of an unwanted issue met his nose when he walked to the younger while he was going out of a cab.

namjoon draped his long arms around jimin's rather short and feminine shoulders, guiding him to where their friends are. jimin had a small frame, some parts of his body was somewhat ladylike, as hoseok might say. and he only felt smaller next to a giant and a man of proportions like his best friend's cousin.

"you didn't do it with that boy, didn't you?" the older whispered that gained a rather quick shook from jimin. "you should've showered."

"i have no clothes, and hoseok was practically yelling at you due to my absence," replied the boy, tripping slightly when they turned to a corner. namjoon's fingers dug on jimin's right shoulder as he tried his best to prevent the younger from falling.

the older cleared his throat, easing his fingers back to stop from hurting the younger. "you could've burrowed his clothes. that man has the same size as you."

"hoseok would suspect too. he took a good look on my clothes when i went out." jimin sounded so done with all the questions being thrown at him. the older couldn't help the smug smirk that formed on his lips.

when they turned to another corner, smoke bombarded jimin's nose that made his stomach churn. the toxic and foul smoke invaded his nostrils indistinctly, taking a good sniff without him controlling it. the odor clogged his throat, making him to choke, startling namjoon. to be frank, park jimin strongly disagrees with the use of cigarettes, or more like disagrees to it's present itself. he doesn't have any specific allergies but it seems his body isn't immune to those death sticks.

a small grin crept out of namjoon's lips as he saw the orange hair of his best friend that stood out under the purple and blue lights. his seat next to him was vacant on the half circle-shaped sofa, where jeongguk sat on the other end.

namjoon's hands fell from the younger's shoulder to it's left hand, enveloping it in his long and warm fingers. their sudden approach was seen by the new boy with the brown coconut hair, squinting his eyes for a bit to make sure it's them.

"Oh, the great park jimin is here!" the boy flinched when he saw taehyung turning his head to them after noticing jeongguk, his greeting was laced with sarcasm and disappointment.

namjoon made hoseok to scoot to the other side further, releasing the younger's hands while jimin awkwardly sat next to his new room mate. jimin could feel the intense gaze that jeongguk was giving him, making him to feel uneasy.

"where have you been?" taehyung raised an eyebrow at the boy, the opening of his nsotrils widening as he took a deep, frustrated breath.

hoseok stood up and sat on the other sofa, placing a hand on the younger's thigh to calm him down. jimin stared at his best friend while his hand searched for namjoon's, literally asking for help. he just got here but it felt like taehyung has striped everything from him that left him so exposed, like a thief robbing everything from a victim before killing it.

"i was just walking around like i always do. i was about to go home when you called." jimin tried his best not to stutter, avoiding the other's menacing eyes.

jeongguk took a sip on his drink, eyeing jimin's free hand that was shaking tremendously. he tried his best not to be nosy or to react. after all, he shouldn't stick his nose to somebody's business.

taehyung rolled his eyes and took a swig of his alcohol, the liquor cascading on his throat with it's natural burning sensation staining the flesh that made up his esophagus. he shut his eyes so hard that he felt a bit dizzy after opening them. hoseok shook his head and took the bottle from the younger, placing it to the other side of the table, making sure taehyung couldn't reach it.