quatorze

it was odd. odd for park jimin to suddenly feel a bit guilty to what had happened. after all, it was jeongguk's fault. he abruptly shook his head while he was walking down the street, as a few by passers stared at him weirdly. he already talked it to himself after all, before he could have stepped foot out of the house. but he couldn't ignore the fact that there's still a fiber of guilt that he had thought he disregarded nipping on his heart.

park jimin was a fool. he already resolved to apologize to jeongguk once he wakes up, but instead, he volunteered to do this week's grocery to go outside. he wasn't sure if it was a breather for him though. either way, he was relieved that apartment didn't suffocated him into spilling any more information and slowly killing his sanity, too.

along his expedition to the store, he felt his phone vibrate multiple times. he was at the aisle of toiletries, and instead of filling up his cart with the things that are written on hoseok's list, he debated whether to answer the call. his hesitation ended up for him to finish his duty in three hours.

he had thought that the calls meant nothing. but could it mean nothing if jimin received 56 calls from yoongi? the number of calls were more than the sum of calls jimin had received from the older in their whole time that they were dating. maybe because yoongi wants to see him now? 

jimin scoffed at the idea. what do you expect jimin?  to him welcoming yo into his arms after the fact that you smashed a chair on his head? no way.

or maybe because he was all angry for nearly killing him? yeah, that's more like it. it resembles what yoongi possibly feels right now that it scares jimin. what would become of him? what would he say to the blue haired man if they bump into each other? what could yoongi possibly do if he grew a grudge against jeongguk? and knowing him, he possibly did.

jimin couldn't help but to be lost in his thoughts. he had adorned a blank face even after leaving the supermarket. he still had a poker face on even though there were people who were annoyed at him because he wasn't paying any attention to where he was going. he let his legs to take control of him, his feet taking him somewhere he had no focus to learn where.

before jimin knew it, he was already back at the apartment building. he even hesitated if he should go inside or not. his lower limbs were already trembling for standing up too much these past four hours, it was screaming at him to let them rest for a while. but jimin felt like these past hours, they had striped him off of all of his confidence to even face jeongguk. and he hated it. he should act cool, he should be back earlier than he did. jimin shouldn't feel uncomfortable upon seeing the boy. after all, he's just a pesky young tenant that had nothing to do but to stick his nose to businesses he shouldn't be nosy with.

just when he took a step forward, a figure emerged from the bushes that surrounded the apartment as a form of decoration. jimin felt his heart quickening it's pace, and his grip[ on the bags tighten. but a sigh of relief left his plump lips when he recognized the figure with a bucket hat on.

"hyung," crap. that came out a bit tricky. he didn't knew what he was suddenly so afraid of that made him stutter on his words, but when he got a good stare at the older's eyes, his lips were pressed on a thin line. if there was one person he wanted to avoid to ensure that his secret is safe, it was him.

"do you have a minute?" jimin was appalled at the deep voice that namjoon's vocal chords made up. it wasn't deep, it was deadly, it was scary. and if it weren't for his tired limbs and rampaging heart, he would've said no.

namjoon took him to the nearby park. joy filled jimin when his bum rested on the bench, his aching legs have now been relaxed. and even though he was certain that the older was a bit angry at whatever he did, namjoon still left him to go and buy some canned coffee. jimin had a hunch that namjoon already knew the truth, and to be honest, namjoon was always right.