sept

"shit. shit. shit!" jimin's small limbs ran as fast as it could, he suddenly became nervous all of  a sudden. he took a sharp turn along with a long inhale of air, trying his best to stay calm even though he knows he's probably dead by the second he opens the apartment door.

jimin hardly remembered what happened. all he could recall is waking up with his phone blowing up with calls and texts from a certain blue haired man. after dealing with his new roommate yesterday, he realized his phone was dead right after he stepped out of the kims.

three words and it felt like huge debris of buildings fell down on him. he suddenly sprung up from his bed and went out without even telling the people in his apartment, after changing of course.

jimin could tell that he was still a mess. he tried his best to pamper his unruly blonde hair by combing it with his fingers. he could recognize that the sweater and jeans he wore today were supposed to be in the laundry. the boy couldn't even shower or wash the drool off of his face. he was so, so dead.

he let out a small prayer before standing still in front of the apartment door. jimin bit the inside of his cheeks, his adam's apple bobbing up and down as he gulped the lump that formed in his throat. as if he could just swallow his agitation down.

jimin took a deep breath in and rang the door bell. he could hear how the sound resonated around the apartment, in sync with the loud beating of his heart.. he only grew more nervous as footsteps were heard, getting louder at every step.

the door swung open, revealing yoongi with nothing but some leather jeans that hang loosely on his lower body. it made jimin gulp, the beads of sweat that flowed down the pale skin of his boyfriend's chest made him dizzy.

"i-i'm sorry, i'm l-late." jimin couldn't help but cover in unknown fear, his voice shaking just like his trembling knees. he tried his best to explain, but he couldn't seem to do it when the man he loves is truly exposed like this just in front of him. "my phone was dead. i was busy over, stuff."

"i could tell." the raspiness of yoongi's voice made jimin's head spin. he couldn't deny the fact that he's so into a spell that only yoongi has. just on touch, his mind would go blank. just one stare, his knees would give out. 

how could one man make him swoon like this?

"come inside." it wasn't an invitation, but an order. but jimin didn't complained. "we'll be going out."

"where?" yoongi shot him a look that made him nod. he should've just shut his mouth.

the blue haired man walked to his room to put a shirt on. jimin sat at the sofa, the smell of cigarettes and liquor lingering at every inch of it. he scrunched up his nose, trying his best not to react and take a good sniff out of it. he could see some packs of the sticks at the corner of his eyes, scattered on the kitchen table.

all jimin remembered was that, yoongi took him out. it was surprising that the older took him to a coffee shop and ate brunch there. for the blonde, the small gesture was sweet even though he may seem the only one enjoying this, it felt like a date.

but park jimin wasn't expecting this.

"what are we doing here?' the blonde raised an eyebrow as yoongi casually chewed on a gum. he bobbed his head to the side, his dangling earrings shining through the sun rays, a small menacing smirk forming on his thin lips.

he turned to the younger, "wanna try carving art on your skin?"

"uh, i would like my body to be clean. no thank you." jimin crossed his arms protectively on his chest, as if trying to block the intent gaze his boyfriend was giving it. the heat that pooled his cheeks only worsened, the idea of the needle leaving drawings on any part of his skin made him shiver. he would never, ever get a tattoo.