onze

"hyung," jeongguk called out that scared the blonde. jimin's hand flew to his chest out of shock as he caught his breath.

the blonde turned to the younger who was sitting at the sofa, irritated. "what?"

"where are you going?" the brunette asked in a soft tune, kneeling on the sofa to face the older. jimin scanned the boy's features slowly, only realizing that jeongguk just woke up. other than his odd pair of pajamas that consist of a shirt and boxers, his unruly brown coconut hair wasn't something new to jimin.

the older rolled his eyes, air exhaling out of his nostrils like an enraged bull. "none of your business."

jeongguk felt his heart sank the moment a loud closing of the door was heard. he fell back down to the sofa, his eyes perplexed.

for once, jeon jeongguk had thought that there was something that is slowly forming between him and park jimin. of course, he had already thought they wouldn't construct any romantic relationship regarding at their pretty awful start. despite the fact that there was this tiny bit of adoration inside his heart that keeps bugging him, jeon jeongguk had tried to shape a friendship. either be it a platonic one or so. but as to the older's actions that were confirmation, he had in now way, made any progress to do so.

it has been a week since he saw park jimin smoking at their apartment's rooftop. he had always zipped his lips whenever hoseok was a round. jeongguk never tried to even strike up a conversation that contains any relation to the subject, mainly because he was afraid he might spill the beans that would stalk a hideous uproar between his hyung's friends.

jeon jeongguk was a bit pitiful, he might say as he looked at his reflection on the mirror. maybe because he was a bit too whipped for the blonde, too intoxicated to it's beauty. he was too attached to someone who never saw him as anything. he was too fond of someone that he never knew he had developed feelings of.

adding to that, he would see himself buying cigarettes at the small store down the street for jimin. or he might realize that the tips of his fingers were already worn out because of doing the laundry for jimin. he had thought that he was slowly and silently betraying the older hyungs, hoseok for example, who had welcomed him into their home even though he was a complete stranger. jeongguk was always seen helping park jimin who had never grew any bond to him in any sort of way.

but today, jeon jeongguk was fed up. his thoughts had poured everything in his delicate mind that it started to spill and splurge, tainting his emotions.

he stood up, marching back to his own room. he grabbed a pair of jeans and a sweater, he couldn't care less about the sweat that had covered his form in his sleep, or the feeling of an invisible grime whenever he lasted a day without proper shower. nevertheless, he walked out of the building to catch up with the blonde.

jeon jeongguk wasn't a stalker. not that fortunate. but he had turn into those things these past days ever since he left his hometown, and he honestly thought that the said traits had helped him.

he eyed the mop of blonde hair across his table, his fingers grazing the rim of his coffee cup, the heat of the beverage nipping at his skin. jimin had stopped by an unknown coffee shop. for the least, jeongguk could tell this one has a drastic difference from the one he was used to go with hoseok and taehyung. he was lucky he had his wallet with him, despite the small number of money, he managed to order himself a breakfast as he followed jimin around.

jeongguk would constantly look away. jimin was acting as if he was growing impatient, as if he was waiting for a date who is on the brink of not showing up. the brunette already made a conclusion on who that may be and all the details lead to the one and only; yoongi.

he almost burned his tongue when the door opened, the small chime of the bell resonating around the place. his eyes were huge as thunderbolt traveled to his veins as he stared at the new customer.

in the corner of his eye, he saw the blonde standing up to approach the not-so-taller blue haired man. jeongguk wasn't expecting the gummy smile the older adorned, distracting him for a minute. the brunette regained his composure when the two sat on the seat a few tables from him, blinking a few times.

for a whole hour, jeongguk sat there, ogling over the blue haired man with the rim of his coffee cup on his bottom lips. yoongi looked a lot different, jeongguk couldn't think why he had assumed that this boy was an asshole. but maybe he was. the back of jimin's head was faced against him, that left him to get a good view of the famous toxic boyfriend park jimin was dating.

the brunette's eyes traveled from the man's peculiar hair color, obviously dyed, to the older's cat eyed orbs, to the soft blush paint across his pale cheeks, to his pink thin lips, to the dangling earrings and the usual all black clothes. jeongguk's face flushed when he realized he was practically checking out min yoongi.

it was already night time, yet jeongguk was still following the couple. he didn't starved at the least, yoongi and jimin were constantly stopping by restaurants. the idea of him likely eavesdropping on jimin's date today hadn't crossed his mind. he hardly even heard anything apart from the giggles and laughter that were mostly the blonde's doing. his eyes felt sore just looking from a distance and keeping up with the shameless and gross, in his point of view, skin ships between the two. 

his phone beeped, indicating it was already nine in the evening. usually, jeon jeongguk would get ready for a cozy sleep, yet here he is, drinking a few shots of cocktail as he surveyed yoongi and jimin.

it was like that for a few hours. he hardly kept count, maybe because he was also losing focus due to the alcohol damaging his composed system. in a blur, all he could see was yoongi getting drunk whilst jimin was dancing to the beat that filled the unknown bar. jeongguk was in luck that he couldn't witness the sloppy drunk kiss the couple shared when a random girl tried to hit him up.

past 12, yet jimin did't went home. instead, yoongi dragged him to a nearby love hotel with jeongguk fighting back the urge to help him in the distance. he was a bit tipsy, but he managed to sneak inside the hotel, still tailing behind jimin and yoongi.

there was a short moment where he suddenly felt remorse in jimin's place. jeongguk couldn't bear knowing that the blonde does this on a daily basis, knowing it affects him in almost everything, but still comes back for more. jeongguk bets yoongi is more intoxicating than cigarettes, alcohol or drugs itself. it just pains him knowing that jimin was once a cheerful adult before this yoongi guy showed up based on stories, but it feels like that jimin is slowly fading away like little irrelevant memories of a child. 

jimin was a little wildflower in the field, beautiful and unique, but he started to wither because of a famine jeongguk doesn't know the name of.

it was a bad idea to wait outside the room, jeongguk thought. although it was supposed to be soundproof, yoongi left the door open. the blue haired man was too focused to haul his boyfriend in, while the brunette kept his self-control superior to fight back the itch to go inside.

he shut his eyes as moans started to slip past through jimin's gritted teeth. heat pooled over jeongguk's cheeks as he covered his ears, trying to save his innocence from ungodly doings. but it didn't stopped, it only got worse. 

jeongguk's subconscious is whispering to him, telling him to stand up and forget about the blonde. but his heart said otherwise although he was not in a comfortable situation, he doesn't know why.

30 minutes of just that, until jeongguk heard muffled cries and angry belows form the blue haired man. the brunette suddenly stood up in alert, sweat started to form at the sides of his face. 

"fucking hell, jimin!" he heard yoongi growled, as a slap sound resonated across the room. the slap was harsh and forceful that it made jimin wail more, it was scary that jeongguk somehow felt it against his cheeks.

jeongguk couldn't stay on his position. he couldn't even think of any outcome, of anything jimin  might think once he shows up, or what trouble he might fall into.

nevertheless, jeon jeongguk mustered up all his courage and barged in.