six

"does that boy even have manners?" jimin huffed, slumping on the soft cushions of the giant's bed.

after walking out of the coffee shop and leaving jeongguk there, his feet took him to the kims'. even if it wasn't his intentions, he had nowhere to go. if he went home to their apartment, he would see the brunette with the bunny teeth moments later. and he doesn't even know if he could still handle his scorching irritation towards the younger. jimin doesn't even want to go to their dance studio. surely, hoseok will question his sudden presence and why is jeongguk not here beside him.

and he wouldn't want to explain it to the older. hoseok would only scold him even tho he was the one who felt offended.

"who?" namjoon raised an eyebrow, his droopy eyes caught the younger's attention. his cheeks were puffed with bubbles as his right hand lazily brushed his pearly whites. his unruly hair was sticking to every direction, a pair of boxers hanging loosely on his pelvis was the only thing that covered his bare form.

jimin rolled his eyes, putting his legs in an indian set. "you know, jeongguk."

the older groggily nodded. it was clear he was tired from whatever he did the night before. namjoon gurgled, spitting the residue on the sink before wiping his plump lips with his hand. "oh."

"what happened to you?" jimin glanced at the clock at the older's night stand, seeing the lights flickering the time. "it's already noon and you just woke up? not a kim namjoon thing i get to see everyday."

the blonde could see how the older rolled his monolid eyes on the mirror, namjoon throwing his towel to jimin's face after wiping his face. "will you go out? i had a rough night."

the door opened, revealing a fully groomed taehyung with an aspiring and a glass of water. jimin threw the towel back, ending up in the floor because of the lack of force.

the youngest of the, gave the medicine and water to his older cousin, before turning to the blonde. "nights, if you ask me, jiminie."

"shut it, kim." namjoon's sudden stern voice surprised the blonde. he has only seen the furious giant irritated and mad for a few times. most of it are only imaginations with taehyung's stories of him getting scolded as inspirations.

taehyung bobbed his head to the side, carefully laying down on the king sized bed with his stomach. "we're both kims. don't use that against me, hyung."

the giant couldn't help but gruff. he kept his mouth shut, taking large steps to pull out a few decent clothes to use for today. a small smirk seeped through his cousin's lips, making jimin chuckle.

"what's up with him?" the blonde asked, eyeing the silver haired boy. "he's not usually this grumpy."

taehyung laughed for a while, rolling on his back and stretching his long limbs over the bed. "i don't know. when we were at the bar, he disappeared. even though i was wasted as hell that night, i heard him stumbling around the house at three in the morning and ended up sleeping on the floor due to exhaustion."

if jimin could recall, hoseok aided the younger to the washroom due to his upset stomach. a few drinks later, there was this guy in a pink shirt that yanked namjoon off his seat and to the dance floor. he couldn't remember the name of the person, all he remembered was that the stranger called the older, "waiter boy."

"and the past night, i could hear moans, god damn." taehyung cursed, rolling back to his stomach and burying his face on a pillow. the blonde could feel the warm sensation on his cheeks spreading. "i could still hear it echoing throughout my head, oh my god."

jimin stuttered for a moment, his sweaty hands went to his cracking lips. all he did was widen an eye at the younger. the idea of namjoon doing those kinds of things made him suddenly believe in the impossible. just when they thought namjoon would't get laid.