quinze

jimin handled his little problem called 'talking-to-jeongguk' quite... unwell. he had been almost outside the apartment than he usually does, doing things hoseok could not even think what in the first place. he had been wandering seoul with just the help of his two feet, and would sometimes get lost just to avoid seeing jeongguk. he would spend nothing on his little trips, he would not even try to eat anything, and doing that on a daily basis tire jimin.

as for nights, he would do what he usually does. stopping by his apartment by twilight when no one is around to change into his clubbing clothes. garments he specifically chose because of how comfortable it is, and how easy it is to discard when he'll go into action. jimin doesn't necessarily wear these to entice those around him, but he couldn't behave his hormones. and perhaps, his self who felt nothing but loneliness and longing for touch.

and yet, here he was, inside a room he does not recognize his own, trying to button up his shirt. his vision was still a bit cloudy, but he could recognize his clothes scattered on the ground with the help of sunlight seeping through the windows, along with the garments of a very unfortunate victim of him. he had dragged another person into the pit with him and used them for a momentarily pleasure and fun.

just when did he started to live like this?

just when he was about to finish, warm hands had held his own. he felt something soft press on his back, as hot breath fan on his neck along with a feminine chuckle. 

"oh, are you leaving so soon, jimin?" the girl cooed on his ear, her soft lips pressing onto them. he felt the girl's arms tighten around him, and all he did was avert his eyes.

oh, it's a girl? jimin had thought. he knew that he was more attracted to boys, but these past few days with nothing but thoughts and senses in disarray and an undeniably strong lust for touch, he had no care for genders. he just wished he had not tainted an innocent girl's life, and he had hoped the girl didn't hoped for them to meet after this. after all, jimin will forever be convinced this was a one night stand.

jimin pried the hands off of him and stood up to get his jeans on the ground. the girl was a bit taken aback, but she relaxed after a while. she sat up, having the gathered comforter wrapped around her nude body.

"oh, come on. stay for a little while." jimin guessed that the girl hasn't learned about the proper etiquette of one-night stands. "but we're only starting to have fun."

"you do realize you're wrong, right?" the blonde had never felt so exhausted from doing these things. and he never felt this much pity for the other individual that engaged with his sexual desires. "you can't find love in one time sex, honey."

the girl was shocked. she arched her brow and stared at the other in disbelief. jimin could tell that the girl was furious, but he doesn't have the emotional strength to even empathize for her misfortune. "what?"

"i tell you honey, there's no more in one-night stands." before the girl could push off her legs out of the bed, jimin was already gone.

jimin felt a bit guilty for whatever reason. maybe because he had no idea how he hooked up with the girl. or maybe he had to end tires with her in that harsh way. it wasn't very 'jimin' like, he might say.

but then again, he was never been any like 'jimin' for the past months. jimin wouldn't indulged himself into habits he resented before, like smoking. jimin wouldn't let yoongi hurt him. jimin wouldn't let innocent people to fall down with him either. jimin wouldn't let him long for unholy things, let alone do it withe the opposite gender he had no interest in. jimin wouldn't let his emotions get in disarray. jimin wouldn't let things to end up like this.