His Assistant

Hola/Hey/Hellow This is a second book to write here on wattpad so please;

Comment/ Vote /Be a fan

Hope u enjoy it ,it's not edited

This chapter, all the credits goes to The_Luna.

****

PROLOGUE

Ariana's Pov

Cold and wet

Is what I'm feeling right know, Clutching at my wet jacket. Unpleaseing cold shiver sent down my spine, Glancing sideways waiting for a yellow car to show up-hailing it. Seemed like the taxis for hail just disappeared despite the fact of many jams on the road. Great just Great First day of work and am already late.

Glancing at my waterproof watch it said i got only ten minutes to make it. My hair was wet and messed up, all the curly brown hair were now wet and messed. Big city, busy with people who walked just past me with their umbrellas like they don't notice me. wow what wonderful people they are.

Note the sarcasm

Signing i glanced over at the bus stand which was full of people there wasn't even a place to have a small shelter. It started raining hard, the clouds were dark.

Thunderstorms, No this can't be. I've and always be afraid of the lighting and thunderstorms. Running to the other side of the road looking for any taxi. From the corner of my eyes i could see a taxi. I Couldn't make it whether it was empty or loaded.

"Taxi!" I called out loud enough for the driver to hear me out in this thunderous rain. He seemed to notice me waving my hand soon he stopped next to me without wasting time i opened the door hoping inn. Then a door rung closed the over side of the taxi.

Drifting my gaze to the other side of the taxi, there sat a figure from the looks of the big boots and the very expensive brown suit which was drenched with water you could tell he was a man. He then locked the taxi door.

"This better not happen again! Goddamnt Daniel i had to take a cab in this rain. Send me the car to my office right know go fix my car from the recklessness of your driving." His angry voice boomed in the taxi as he ended what seemed the phone call before throwing the phone into his pocket. He seemed like in his late twenties.

He then drifted his gaze from the window facing me. "Get out." Those were the first words that came out of his mouth as a snap. I sat there confused then it hit me. "What the hell am not going out, you out!" I snapped "Infact i came in first." I pointed that out.

"Just get out lady before i make you." He said stiffly. There is no way in hell am going back standing in the rain and thunderstorms.

"Hell No! you out!"

"Don't make me throw you out!"

"Make me!"

"You wouldn't!"

"What afraid?!"

"You asked for it!"

"Your such an asshole and a jerk!" I snapped.

"Guys stop! I'll take you to whatever you two want to go! So stop before i throw the two of you out!" The angry taxi driver said. Can't blame him it's his car after all.

"Take me to the KINGs CEO." The arrogant jerk of a passenger said. Gosh! The bickering made me forget the address to my new working company. Dialling my betfriends number Jemena.

"Hellow-"

"Jemena can you please send me the address to the company pleas." I iinterjected her.

"Sure!" she said.

"Good! k see ya! bye." I said before hanging up.

Waiting for her message seemed like forever. The taxi came to a hault to a very big yet tall building. The arrogant jerk hopped out of the car before giving money 'Save the change.' With that said he left the car.

Beeping sound from my phone informed me I've got a message.

"Where to miss?" The driver asked me as he stared at me from his front mirror. I sign him to give me a minute by rising my pointer finger signaling One.

Opening the message "Her, Take me to the highway road block 10 street five." I said before throwing my phone in my bag.

"It's here!" He said as he pointed to the place he jerkface just disappeared just a few minutes ago. my jaw dropped what?!. "Here, thanks!" I said handing him the money before hoping out of the Taxi.

My clothes seemed dry but still little wet. Hope am accepted. Great just making the first impression. Walking toward the big glass doors. The doors being opened i headed to the reception.

"How can i help you miss?" Said a young boy about my age at the reception. "The appointment about the Job application i applied over the weekend." I said smiling.

He stared at me, I know am pretty messed up. Curse the rain and no taxi to be found. "Take the elevator to the 8th floor, The last door in the floor." He said smiling back. "You may want to take the rest room first." He said right on cue "Thanks!" I said heading to the rest room he pointed.

Gosh! I look so horrible. There in the mirror stood a girl with messed hair and wet dripy clothes. Hurriedly i cleaned my clothes and brushed my hair before walking out of the room taking the elevator.

8th Floor here we come.

Soon i stepped out of the elevator walking down the hallway before noticing a wooden large door at the end with bold letters 'Xavier King'

Taking one last breath i knocked on the door. 'Come in' with that i opened the door only my jaw to drop down as my eyes popped out. There stood the known 'Xavier King' Guess what he is the same guy i just called Asshole, Jerkface in the taxi.

.......

Comment

Vote

Become a fan

-Lisa