BURDEN

This story is pure fiction.

I do not own the characters of Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon, Park Jimin, Kim Taehyung, and Jeon Jungkook. However, all the other characters are owned by me, and purely fictious.

This story is not meant for any profit. This story is meant to educate people, including me. All of the things in this story are being written after a long time of research and some discussion with my friend who study Psychology.

Not any of the events in the story are happening in real life, it is all purely the imagination of mine, with some mental health facts.

This story is not meant to offend any kind of people. I wrote this story purely because I want to educate people properly about mental illness through a story, so that's why I did some research and seek for help from my friend. If you find any parts of the story are offending or wrong, please tell me immediately.

I try to write all the events as relatable as I can, so the people who struggles with the same problem can relate to it. I hope it can also help them telling the world something they can't tell, and hopefully it can make them feel comfort and realise that they are not wrong and there are people who really wants to help.

I hope this story will also open the others' eyes who never experience any of the events in this story, so they can at least understand how it feels and will never think of it as only a normal phases or unimportant things.

Also, english is not my native language, and I also ask my friend to check my grammar, so you might find some grmmatical errors because both of us are still learning, but we promise to give our best.

❗❗❗AND PLEASE REMEMBER❗❗❗

This story contains abused, self harm, panic attack, depression and suicidal thoughts.

If this story are being copied, reproduced, distributed or trasmitted in any forms or by any means, it shall be reported to me immediately.

Burden by Lejindary.

All rights reserved.
© 2017 Lejindary.