[Chapter 13]

"Hyung!" 

Hoseok knew that he could be on the news all over the country because of how hard he shoved the fans, but he didn't care. He pushed one last fan from his way before dropping on his knees and catching his hyung's body before his head could say hello to the hard ground. With trembling hands, he moved his hyung to lay on his back on his lap and cradled him. The two security and Sejin who were protecting Hoseok made a small circle around the two of them, along with the two security and the staff that were with Seokjin.

"Hyung, please wake up." he pleaded hopelessly, placing his palm gently on his hyung's cheek, taking in a shaky breath as he attempt to compose himself.

"Hyung, please..." he whispered on his hyung's ear, but still got no response. His chest constricted painfully at a heartbreaking sight in his arms, panic crawled under his skin, attempting to tear him apart and break free.

"Hoseok-ah."

The rapper startled when Yoongi touched his shoulder gently from behind. Namjoon knelt down in front of him and took Seokjin into his arms, lifting him bridal style. The other members' security went back to them and made a small room for them to move forward. Namjoon had to hold thousands cursed words that were threatening to jump from his mouth because of how hard it was to move the fans away from them.

Yoongi was trying to calm Hoseok down and helped him onto his feet. The younger eyes opened really wide, staring at Seokjin's head that went limp on Namjoon's shoulder.

"Seokkie, hey, it's fine. Hyung's fine, Namjoon got him." Yoongi placed one of his hands on Hoseok's back, and leaned to look at Hoseok in the eyes, while saying those words softly. Hoseok's eyes locked with him and he gave the younger his gummy smile, the smile that always made the others smile, and it did. Hoseok smiled a little, though his eyes were still hooded with worry and fear. Yoongi pushed him gently, his arms never leave the younger's back to comfort him.

Namjoon finally arrived at the van, stealing the maknae line's attention abruptly, and their eyes instantly grew wider .

"What happ-"

"Quit the talking, help me." Namjoon cut Jimin off. Jungkook pulled Jimin to sit on the back row, leaving a space between them for Seokjin. With a little bit of difficulty, Namjoon placed Seokjin between Jungkook and Jimin, carefully laying his hyung's head on Jungkook's shoulder who put one of his arms around Seokjin's shoulder right away. Namjoon placed his hyung's feet between the gap of the two row of middle seats, making sure that it wasn't bend uncomfortably. 

The leader then sat on the seat in front of Jungkook, while Taehyung sat across him, worry and concern evident on his face. Hoseok went inside after that, sat on the seat in front of Taehyung, far from the open door, while Yoongi sat on the seat across him, closing the sliding door with the help of the security. Lastly, Sejin went inside and sat beside the driver, looking back at them, especially Seokjin, with concern.

"What happened?" Namjoon asked no one in particular.

"I-I'm not sure. I-I was looking back t-to check on him when I s-saw him fall and p-passed out." Hoseok stammered, feeling responsible of the situation 'cause he was the one who saw Seokjin fell, even the securities that was guiding Seokjin didn't notice his fall because they were too busy to push the fans out of the way.

Yoongi placed a comforting hand on Hoseok's shoulder, calming the panic boy.

"One of the securities told me that he was having a panic attack." Sejin informed them, looking at Namjoon with troubled expression, "we should bring him to the doctor."

"Why?" all of them asked almost in unison.

"It's not normal for someone to pass out because of panic attack." Sejin responded. The others exchanged worried glance.