[Chapter 22]

Throughout the entire party, Seokjin remained on the couch near the main door. He sat there, enjoying non-alcoholic drink because he was still a bit feverish and didn't really enjoy being in the middle of the crowd.

Some of the other artists that they know came to the party, congratulating them. Seokjin's close friends from the entertainment industry such as Jaehwan or Ken from VIXX, Junghwan or Sandeul from B1A4 and the other artists came too, immediately approaching Seokjin.

The eldest member of BTS got scared at first, scared that his close friends would think and see him differently, but it turned out to be the opposite. They were still treating him like usual, didn't even once mention the horrible incident.

BigHit's ballroom, where they held the celebration party, was big enough for the seven members of BTS, less than one hundred staff of BigHit including their managers, their CEO and the backup dancers, and some of their close friends from the entertainment industry.

Somehow, Seokjin felt safe.

His band members would sometimes check on him, asking him if he wants another drink or food. Namjoon and Jimin even pressed the back of their hand on his forehead to check his temperature.

Their parents came too. Seokjin's parents approached him and engulfed him in a big hug, saying how proud they are to know that Seokjin wanted to go back to the dorm and let his band members help him. They realised that no matter how much they love and care towards him, they wouldn't fully understand Seokjin's condition, they weren't an idol after all. But they told Seokjin that no matter what happens, they will always support their youngest son. They even showed him a video message from his brother who is in the military service.

He had a good time talking with his parents. He also enjoyed the talk with Jaehwan and Junghwan, catching up on so many things that happened since the last time they met each other. VIXX and B1A4 didn't have a comeback when he and his friend had a comeback with I Need U, so they didn't come to any music show and Seokjin couldn't meet them.

Some of the staffs approached and congratulated him for winning some awards for I Need U, and showed their happiness at the news of Seokjin who came back to the dorm.

Before the party ends, his parents, Jaehwan and Junghwan had to go back, leaving Seokjin alone. But thankfully, Namjoon and Taehyung came and sat with him, keeping him company, telling that they are starting to feel tired and how their stomach is about to explode because of the food.

The party went well, everyone had a really good time. It wasn't too loud or too overwhelming, and the room wasn't too dark or to bright. Seokjin enjoyed it as much as the other members, found it amusing everytime his band members do some crazy dance on the dance floor. Hoseok, Yoongi and Namjoon even had a rap battle that made the guests went wild.

Before the party completely ended, Hobeom and Sejin told them that they had to go back before all of them tire themselves too much, or before any of their stomach explode because of the drinks and foods.

They left the ballroom and sat on the couch at the lobby, waiting for their driver to pick them up. Hobeom counted them one by one.

"Where's Hoseok?" Hobeom asked them. All of them looked around before shaking their heads towards Hobeom.

"Wasn't he with you the entire party?" Seokjin asked Yoongi.

"He was, but I remember him saying that he will come to Jimin to talk about something." Yoongi answered, looking at Seokjin before landing his eyes on Jimin.

"Yes, he did, he told me that Sungdeuk hyung wants to talk with me after the party end, so maybe I can't go back with you guys. But he disappeared after that, I thought he came back to you," Jimin admitted.