[Chapter 19]

The pale boy stared up to the ceiling, mind was wide open, betraying his body which was screaming for some sleep. He didn't know why he was being like that towards the eldest, ignoring him and being cold towards him. He felt like betraying his own heart, and his own words that he said to Namjoon.

"We should bring him back."

How the hell is he going to bring the older back if he gave the older a silent treatment?

He groaned loudly, and kicked his blanket before sitting up, looking at his hyung's empty bed. He always finds it weird and difficult when he is sleeping without Seokjin, even when he was in his own bedroom in his hometown. He was used to coming back home to Seokjin who was already sleeping on his bed. He remembered how a light sleeper his hyung was that no matter how quiet he was when entering their bedroom after a long night at his studio, Seokjin would always wake up and greet him with his sleepy smile.

He smiled at the thought of his hyung when one of the maknae came to him. It was like a habit for the maknae line to came to their eldest hyung whenever they had a nightmare and Seokjin found it cute, even Yoongi too, but of course, he didn't show it like his hyung. Whenever one of them came, Seokjin wouldn't ask anything and just let the younger get inside his blanket as he scooted over to give them some space. The eldest would engulf them in a big hug and Yoongi could see whoever was coming to his hyung because of nightmare fell back to sleep faster than a light inside the eldest's embrace.

The oldest rapper rubbed his face in frustation. He was cursing himself internally for having difficulty in showing his real emotion. He hated himself for giving their hyung a cold shoulder instead of approaching him.

But he couldn't stop asking. Why did his hyung choose to leave them instead of staying? Didn't he realise that he was getting better? Even if Yoongi wasn't really sure that his band members were one of the reasons or not, but it was clear that Seokjin was getting better gradually with them. The eldest started to tell them his feelings, his difficulties, his struggles. But why did he choose to come back? Yoongi thought that the older was getting the fact that he wasn't a burden to them and would never be.

He sighed for the nth time that night, before falling back to his pillow and pulling his blanket up to his shoulders. He was hoping for some miracle to give them some guidance on how to make Seokjin realise that he's not a burden, and bring him back home.

ㅡㅡㅡ 

"Hyung? Are you going to come tomorrow? We're gonna celebrate the awards and the end of the comeback!" Namjoon approached him when they were just finished their goodbye stage of 'I Need U'. Seokjin looked at him, before smiling and shaking his head.

"I'm sorry Joon-ah, but I already have another plan with my parents," he told them. Namjoon tried not to show his disappointment, giving his eldest hyung the best smile he could wear.

"No problem hyung, just don't forget to visit us once in a while," Namjoon replied, earning a nod from the eldest. He nodded, satisfied, before leaving towards the car who had been waiting for him.

Their comeback was over, which means that they got two weeks of day-offs before starting to work for their next comeback. Seokjin waved his hands towards their car, chuckling when he saw Jimin and Taehyung were making funny faces towards him and laughing before they were out of Seokjin's sight.

The other members turned towards Namjoon when their car left the building area and Namjoon shook his head, already know what they are about to ask.

"He already has a plan," Namjoon told them. A sigh could be heard from his band members' mouth.