[Special Chapter]

"Oh, our baby." Jimin cooed as he walked across the changing room towards Jungkook who was sitting on one of the couches, head hanging low, fingers fiddling with the hem of his shirt. The concert had ended a few minutes ago and the member of BTS was resting at the changing room before going back to their hotel.

The maknae had silent tears rolled down his cheeks, silent sobs and sniffles left him once in a while. Jimin knelt down in front of Jungkook, wiping the maknae's cheeks with his thumb gently. "It's fine, Kookie-ah, there's nothing you could do about it."

"B-but it was my fault." Jungkook muttered. "I should be more careful next time."

"Yes, you should." Namjoon approached both of them, sitting on the left side of Jungkook and put one of his arms around the younger's shoulders. "But it doesn't mean that it was your fault. Everyone makes mistakes, you couldn't help it."

The youngest nodded his head, letting out a long sigh before placing his forehead on Jimin's shoulder. Jimin massaged his nape while Namjoon gave him a pat on his back, sighing.

Seokjin came a few minutes later, bringing a banana milk for the maknae. He couldn't stand seeing Jungkook crying or being overall sad. The maknae lifted his head to look at Seokjin and he blushed. He was still not used of being babied by his hyungs, even after all of these years living with them.

"Here." Seokjin took a seat beside him and handed him the milk. Jungkook took it gratefully with a slightly red face before drinking it with the straw. Jimin ruffled his hair with a fond smiled before sitting cross-legged on the floor in front of the maknae.

Seokjin stood up and walked outside the changing room, sighing in relief when he finally got a time just for himself. They would be leaving in thirty minutes to go back to their hotel but he couldn't wait until then, he really needed a time to himself as soon as possible.

He walked and walked, going upstairs thrice, taking turns on random hallway until he stopped on an empty hallway that had a wall-sized windows on one of the walls.

The hallway was dimmed, the only source of light came from the moon and the other light outside. He leaned back on the wall, looking at the skyscrapers outside, listening to the sound of cars and other vehicles, looking at the Army Bombs from his fans who was standing outside, heading towards their cars.

His heartbeat was still quick as ever. The adrenaline from the concert hadn't stopped but every inch of his body ached. Touring on another country was really hard. The language, the food, the native staffs, the variety shows, the talk shows, the interviews, everything was hard. Not to mention the amount of foreign artist who wants to collab with them. Yes, he could understand English, but he still needed a time to answer or even form a full sentence.

But he didn't want to complain. They lifted a really big job on their shoulders. They had a really important mission to make their fans and people all over the world to love themselves. It was tiring, exhausting, overwhelming, but he knew that they made a change for the world. It wasn't rare for them to stumble on some tweets about how their songs, their words, their way of thinking had helped them overcome the struggle and love themselves.

"Hyung?"

Seokjin turned his head and saw Namjoon stood in front of the hallway.

"Were you following me?" Seokjin asked him. Namjoon grinned and sauntered towards the older, taking his time to admire the beauty of the person in front of him. The moonlight excelled the outline of his hyung perfectly. The side of his face looked darker than the other , resulting on making his nose looked more pointed and his lips glowed and looked fluffier. His eyes reflected the moonlight gorgeously, his eyelashes rested peacefully every time he closed his eyes.