[Chapter 5]

IM BAAAAAAAACK

Anyway, how r u guys doing? I wish u guys a happy and joyful days ^_^

I have a question that i really want u guys to answer it...but before thaat..

THANKS FOR THE 1K READERS!!!
OMG Im so happy ^_^

Heare's the question...
How did u find my story/this story????

Anyway, enjoy the story ^_^

❗❗❗TRIGGER WARNING❗❗
_________________________

"You seem distracted."

Namjoon looked at Hoseok who sat down beside him on the couch.

"A little," Namjoon answered him, and got his attention back to the TV in front of him.

"You sure? It doesn't seems like it," Hoseok asked one more time, reassuring. Namjoon sighed, and ruffled his hair.

"Well, I worried. A. Lot," Namjoon gave in. Hoseok chukled, and patted his leader's lap.

"What is it?" Hoseok asked him. Namjoon looked around the living room, making sure there's no one in there, and leaned back to the couch.

"It's about...Seokjin hyung," Namjoon started. Hoseok turned his body, so now he's facing Namjoon.

"I got a text from Jimin this afternoon, saying that Seokjin hyung is very quiet these days," Namjoon continued. Hoseok frowned at the statement.

"Jimin told me that when we were at the studio for three days and two nights, Seokjin hyung barely came out from his room, except when he cooked for them, or when he had an individual sche-"

"Wait, what? Why didn't they tell us earlier?" Hoseok asked his leader.

"They didn't want to bother us, especially Yoongi hyung. You know how serious he is when he writes and composes. And Jimin told me that he was finally can't hold it until we're back so he finally told me that," Namjoon answered him. Hoseok sighed and rubbed his temples.

"Besides, they were too busy with their individual schedule to ask Seokjin hyung what's wrong," Namjoon continued.

"Is that even an excuse? That's a simple thing to do!" Hoseok exclaimed, earning a long sigh from Namjoon.

"Did Yoongi hyung noticed it?" Hoseok asked, still look furious.

"I don't know. They're already sleeping when we were back," Namjoon sighed. Hoseok rubbed his face in frustation.

"What's wrong with him?" Hoseok asked not for anyone in particular.

They went silent for a few minutes.

Namjoon kept blaming himself because he couldn't make his other members brave enough tell him when something urgent is happening.

"His body has gotten skinnier, right?" Namjoon asked him again. Hoseok only nodded.

"I don't know, but I think the reason behind that and the reason behind his panick attack are the same," Namjoon continued, making Hoseok frown.